Saph's Christmas Michael Scott
Christmas is awesome. First of all, you get to spend time with people you love. Secondly, you can get drunk and no one can say anything. Third, you give presents. What’s better than giving presents? And fourth, getting presents. So, four things. Not bad for one day. It’s really the greatest day of all time.
- Randomised Options for Replayability:
Terrain features (e.g. woods, rainforests, reefs, marshes etc.) & resources are randomised each game.
- Optional World Wrap:
A set-up option is available to allow the map to wrap around the X-axis, meaning that you can sail directly between Michael Scott's left and right shoulders.
- Map generated floodplains:
This YnAMP-based map has map-generated river floodplains, so dam construction and flooding events are possible.
Map size: 68 x 102 Huge
Recommended number of civs: 12-16 civs + 14-18 city states (The map itself does not limit the number of civs or city states you can have, so feel free to have as many or as few as you like!)
Required Mod: Gedemon's Yet (not) Another Maps Pack
- Zegangani's Origin: Real Start Locations: This helps each civ get nice starting terrains favourable to them. Make sure you choose Random for Start Position Link during set-up!
- Religion Expanded: This adds enough beliefs to vanilla's 20 so that you won't get locked if you are playing with more than 20 civs but haven't chosen a belief.
- Prismatic - Color and Jersey Overhaul: This adds enough jersey colors so that you can play with more than 20 civs in one game. Otherwise some civs will get transparent colors.
To play with advanced YnAMP settings, you need to
- Have this mod and Yet (not) Another Map Pack installed and enabled ingame
- Single Player --> Create Game --> Load Database (next to the BACK button) and wait for the game to load
- Once loaded, you will be back to the main menu
- Single Player --> Create Game (You should see a tick next to CREATE GAME at the top.) --> Choose Map Type --> Saph's Christmas Michael Scott --> Advanced Setup
- Adjust the number of civs, city states & religions in the game to your liking.
- Manually pick the civs to play as/against or leave them random.
- Select Natural Wonders: Leave it at Everything / Uncheck the ones that you don't want to appear
- Coastal Lowland: Choose Map Generator for random placement / Matching flatland for more dramatic flooding / Empty for no lowlands
- Rivers Flooding: Choose Map Generator / Empty for no floodplains & flooding (and hence no dams)
- Resource Quantity: Your own preference (Resources are map-generated; this map does not contain pre-placed resources.)
- Start Position Link: Choose Random to place civs according to their starting biases.
- Enable World Wrap: Your own preference.
- No ice near land: On
This mod is made possible by Gedemon's YnAMP & Zobtzler's YnABMC.