Saph's Huge Philippines
- A realistic map of the beautiful archipelago of the Philippines (plus a bit of Sabah, Malaysia)
- Major rivers, volcanoes and the magnificient Chocolate Hills are placed according to their TSLs
- Mountains and hills are placed according to real world elevation data
- The forest cover is based on data from the year 1900.
- This YnAMP-based map has map-generated river floodplains, so dam construction and flooding events are possible.
Map size: 70 x 100 (Huge)
Recommended number of civs: 8 Civs (The map itself does not limit the number of civs or city states you can have, so feel free to have as many or as few as you like!)
Required Mod: Gedemon's Yet (not) Another Maps Pack
To play with advanced YnAMP settings, you need to
- Have this mod and Yet (not) Another Map Pack installed and enabled ingame
- Single Player --> Create Game --> Load Database (next to the BACK button) and wait for the game to load
- Once loaded, you will be back to the main menu
- Single Player --> Create Game (You should see a tick next to CREATE GAME at the top.) --> Choose Map Type --> Saph's Huge Philippines --> Advanced Setup
- Adjust the number of civs, city states & religions in the game to your liking.
- Manually pick the civs to play as/against or leave them random.
- Select Natural Wonders: Everything
- Start Position Balance: Your own preference
- Coastal Lowland: Choose Map Generator for random placement / Matching flatlands for more dramatic flooding / Empty for no lowlands
- Rivers Flooding: Choose Map Generator / Empty for no floodplains & flooding (and hence no dams)
- Resource Quantity: Your own preference (Resources are map-generated; this map does not contain pre-placed resources.)
- Start Position Link: Your own preference
The creation of this Civ 6 map would not have been possible without Gedemon's YnAMP and Zobtzler's YnABMC and their posts on the Civfanatics forum.