1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Scrambled Australia [RF+GS+NFP] 18

An internally randomised map of Australia

1. Use Small Continents start parameters

blackbutterfly
    After running autoplay tests on Australia with Fractal map start parameters, I found there was still unbalance. Changing this to Small Continents start parameters is a considerable improvement.
    Knightfall likes this.
  2. Fractal map start parameters

blackbutterfly
    Now that Firaxis have shipped the "final" update/patch for Civ VI I have re-examined the start locations and concluded the Pangea map start params don't suit Australia. I've changed it to match that of Fractal map.
    Knightfall likes this.
  3. Minor landform adjustment on smaller map

blackbutterfly
    Flinders Island.
    Knightfall likes this.
  4. Remove legacy floodplain logic from Outback Tycoon

blackbutterfly
    Minor impact to floodplains. It removes legacy code from Outback Tycoon that removed central floodplains. (In GS it resulted in weird looking floods and river floodplains).
    Knightfall likes this.
  5. Updated Extended Great Barrier Reef

blackbutterfly
    Great Barrier Reef is now a completely independent mod. It can be used on any map along with the Natural Wonder picker. But I will continue to package it together with Scrambled Australia as it was a feature request by civ fans.
  6. GS + NFP Compatibility.

blackbutterfly
    Update to support GS Climate system - Volcanos, Flooding and Coastal Flooding and Submerging.

Small adjustment to Tasmanian coastline on small vers. of map.

Support for Ley Lines (NFP - Secret Societies Mode).

Note: Extended Great Barrier Reef is only supported with Standard Rules. (R&F and GS have Reef features to compensate which this map produces a ton of).

ALSO: Now you can save to cloud and play on platforms that don't currently support mods like Nintendo Switch!!
  7. Add Optional Support for Extended GBR

blackbutterfly
    Optional support for Extended Great Barrier Reef added as separate mod.
  8. More reef

blackbutterfly
    Add more reefs with a northern bias; adjust forest and jungle bias accordingly.
  9. Add Support For R&F

blackbutterfly
    R&F support.
  10. Added Advanced Map Options

blackbutterfly
    Advanced map options for World Age and Rainfall have been hooked up to the map script.