Scrambled Australia [RF+GS+NFP]

Scrambled Australia [RF+GS+NFP] 18

After running autoplay tests on Australia with Fractal map start parameters, I found there was still unbalance. Changing this to Small Continents start parameters is a considerable improvement.
Reactions: Knightfall
Now that Firaxis have shipped the "final" update/patch for Civ VI I have re-examined the start locations and concluded the Pangea map start params don't suit Australia. I've changed it to match that of Fractal map.
Minor impact to floodplains. It removes legacy code from Outback Tycoon that removed central floodplains. (In GS it resulted in weird looking floods and river floodplains).
Great Barrier Reef is now a completely independent mod. It can be used on any map along with the Natural Wonder picker. But I will continue to package it together with Scrambled Australia as it was a feature request by civ fans.
Update to support GS Climate system - Volcanos, Flooding and Coastal Flooding and Submerging.

Small adjustment to Tasmanian coastline on small vers. of map.

Support for Ley Lines (NFP - Secret Societies Mode).

Note: Extended Great Barrier Reef is only supported with Standard Rules. (R&F and GS have Reef features to compensate which this map produces a ton of).

ALSO: Now you can save to cloud and play on platforms that don't currently support mods like Nintendo Switch!!
Optional support for Extended Great Barrier Reef added as separate mod.
Add more reefs with a northern bias; adjust forest and jungle bias accordingly.
Advanced map options for World Age and Rainfall have been hooked up to the map script.
Top Bottom