Resource icon

Shiggs Earth v6 2016-10-05

This is a huge Earth map with 17 civilizations to choose from and 23 City States, including 13 new city states I created just for this mod.

New World
Civilizations: America, Aztecs, and Iroquois
City States: Rio de Janeiro, Tikal, and Cuzco

Europe
Civilizations: England, France, Germany, Rome, Ottomans, and Russia
City States: Oslo, Stockholm, Helsinki, Lisboa, Athens, and Madrid

Africa

Civilizations: Egypt and Songhai
City States: Cape Town, Dar es Salaam, Kinshasa, and Aksum

Asia
Civilizations: Arabia, Persia, India, Siam, Japan and China.
City States: Singapore, Seoul, Lhasa, Almaty, Bandar Seri Bagawan, Sidon, and Karakorum

Australia and New Zealand
City States: Sydney and Auckland

Greece is not in because they would be imposing too much on the Romans and the Ottomans. I have added the city-state of Athens to replace them for the final version, but I have created another version to try and appease everybody.

The map is based off of Dale's Huge TSL Earth map. Most of the terrain is the same, but there have been some updates in key areas. All the resources are hand placed for strategic balance. There should be quite enough resources for everyone to get their hands on everything eventually. Some resources are sparser then others, and quite a few of them can only be found in certain regions of the world. I believe this will stimulate both trade and war and make for a better game.

Most recent is version 6.
This will likely not be updated again barring any problems

This is a compressed file, to use it you will need to extract it to your Civilization 5/MODS/ folder. Then in-game, go to mods, enable Shiggs Earth and ensure to have load scenario checked.

Homepage - you can find more information and screen shots here.
Author
Shiggs713
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Shiggs713

Top Bottom