Sikh Civilization

Sikh Civilization 0.20

Sikh Civilization

The Sikh Empire in this mod includes features of the ancient Indus Valley Civilization, the Sikh Empire as well as later Pakistan and West-India history .

Features
- Leader: Ranjit Sing
- Unique Building: Drainage
- Unique Unit: Sikh Sepoy
- Customized Traits
- Customized Icon Art
- Customized City list, Diplomacy text etc.
- Custiomized Loading and Diplomacy Screens

Known Issues
- Icons don't display in the civ selection right after startup.

Shared Data
Feel free to use, copy or modify my mod data for other mods.
I used parts of MOARunits mod to make the Sikh Sepoy unit. Civilopedia text and art by wikipedia.

Trait Details

I made this mod essentially as an expansion of my Middle East Szenario. The traits will probably not stay in the form of this initial release. For now I combined and modified existing traits. I will probably have to learn to integrate SQL or lua to make more unique modifiers. But here it is for now:

Indus Valley
Sikh Empire Civilisation Trait

+50% Production towards districts if placed next to a River. Floodplains do not block placement of encapements, commercial hubs and entertainment complexes.*

Will try to replace it in the final version with:
+1 Amenity for each city next to a river.

Freedom of Worship
Ranjit Sing Leader Trait

Receives Follower Belief bonuses in a city from each Religion that has at least 1 follower.

Will be replaced by:
+2 culture for each of your cities that follows a foreign religion.

Lion of Punjab
Ranjit Sing Agenda

Respects civilizations with a strong Economy. Dislikes civilizations with nearby cities.

Sikh Sepoy
Sikh Unique Unit

Sikh unique Indutrial era infantery unit. Gains faith from defeated enemies. Has a low maintenance cost.

Drainage
Sikh Unique Building

A building unique to the Sikh Empire. Gain +3 Food and +4 Housing. Replaces the Granary.*

*I'm still unsure about the exact bonus amount to use here.

Author
ArcticOcean
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.20 star(s) 5 ratings

More resources from ArcticOcean

Latest updates

1. Sikh Civilization 0.20

New Features: - Loading Screen Background and Leader Images - Diplomacy Screen Background and...
  2. Sikh Civilization 0.11

Changelog 0.11: - Removed default cleopatra leader animations. Displays neutral Qin instead. -...

Latest reviews

Broken with vanilla Civilization VI version 1.0.0.257
Finally a mod solution only based on file system editing! I used your structure in my mod. Many Thanks!
Cool civ, good work.
Excellent! Giving you five stars just for having custom leaderhead! Quality work.
Sikh brah
Top Bottom