The 'World at War – Unique Units' Companion Mod adds 113 unit models to 9 different Civilizations that come with Brave New World. These new unit models are based on historical units and seek to provide a more rich, immersive gaming experience.
The main 'World at War' mod is required for this mod to work.
Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1562535329
- This mod makes plenty of changes to the game. If you're having any issues, please clear game cache then try the mod again.
- Also, due to the wide range of changes, compatibility with other popular mods (VP, EUI, etc.) will be a problem. This decision was intention early on. In order to provide a unified, cohesive gaming experience, design priority was given to the elements within this mod. If that breaks compatibility, it was done to ensure at least this mod worked as designed.
- So – please don't ask me if this mod is compatible with mod 'X'! Try it yourself first, then let me know how it worked for you. Thanks.
Discussion Thread: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/smans-the-world-at-war.638328/
Acknowledgements: Many, many previous modders deserve credit for the art, models, etc., appearing in this mod. The usual suspects, JFD, Bouncymischa, Snafusmith, Ekmek, Wolfdog, Nomad or What, Civitar, bernie14, Nutty, danrell, Lord Tirian, etc. – all contributed greatly to this mod.
Also, special thanks to my collaborator Marius Magnus, who provided lots of ideas for content, fixes for errors, and thorough testing support throughout development. If this mod works at all for you, it is largely his contribution…
SMAN's World at War - Unique Units Companion Mod V3
Adds 100+ Civ-specific units to add more historical flavor
- SMAN's The World at War - Unique Units Companion Mod Jan 19, 2019
- SMAN's 'World at War - Unique Units' Nov 27, 2018
- Upgrade Path Fixes Nov 12, 2018