1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have selected the winners of the Old World random draw and competition. For the winning entries, please check this thread.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

SMAN's World at War: WW2 Scenario Civilizations Pack V1 Hotfix 2

Play SMAN's WW2 Custom Civs in a Regular Civ Game

1. Repaired CTD causes in previous versions

sman1975
    HOTFIX Notes:

- Fixed a bug in the intitial upload version that was causing CTD's in various situations. For some reason, the compressed version of the mod that ModBuddy uploaded to Steam was corrupted some wehre along the way. I have re-downloaded this version of the mod to make sure the corruption didn't repeat. So far, everything looks like it should. Please, let me know if you see anything misbehaving.

- At @old guy's request, I added a compatibility script for these maps from Gedemon's YnAEMP mod: Earth Greatest, Earth Mk.3, Yagem, Europe Atlantic, Europe Giant, Europe Large, Europe Large New, and Pacific. I've never written a compatibility script for this mod before, so please let me know if you have any suggestions on improving it.
Return to update list...