Summary of Changes (V1, Hotfix 2): This hotfix was primarily a “harmonization” of various settings between this mod and the Main WAW, Unique Units, and WW2 Scenario On Any Map mods. Cleaning up unit definitions and other technical issues which sometimes caused odd behavior in various mod combinations (e.g. if Main WAW and the WW2 Civ Pack were enabled, aircraft units from the Civ Pack mod could not attack cities. Playing the Civ Pack alone, they could.).
- Added 7 new buildings, so that every custom civ in the mod now has 2 UBs.
• Czechoslovak : Pivovar (Market replacement), Skoda Works (Factory replacement)
• Finland: Sauna (Garden replacement), Work Cabin (Workshop replacement)
• Norway: Verft (Military Base replacement), Stadsretten (Constabulary replacement)
• Romania: Malaxa Factory (Factory replacement)
- Removed all the units from this mod to the “WAW Unique Units” component mod. This was the only way to resolve a “mod-load-order” problem which caused errors whether this mod or the Main WAW mod loaded first.
- Removed all the incorrect entries for all txt keys that had a “??” replacement for a non-Latin character. Fixed other text key typos as well (e.g. Voenna Akademiya Civilopedia for Bulgaria, etc.).
- Removed Main WAW as a reference, making the reference in this mod, so that Main WAW always loads first.
Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .Dismiss Notice
We have selected the winners of the Old World random draw and competition. For the winning entries, please check this thread.Dismiss Notice
Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!Dismiss Notice
SMAN's World at War: WW2 Scenario Civilizations Pack V1 Hotfix 2
Play SMAN's WW2 Custom Civs in a Regular Civ Game