SMAN's World at War:  WW2 Scenario Civilizations Pack

SMAN's World at War: WW2 Scenario Civilizations Pack V1 Hotfix 2

Summary of Changes (V1, Hotfix 2): This hotfix was primarily a “harmonization” of various settings between this mod and the Main WAW, Unique Units, and WW2 Scenario On Any Map mods. Cleaning up unit definitions and other technical issues which sometimes caused odd behavior in various mod combinations (e.g. if Main WAW and the WW2 Civ Pack were enabled, aircraft units from the Civ Pack mod could not attack cities. Playing the Civ Pack alone, they could.).

Specific Changes:

- Added 7 new buildings, so that every custom civ in the mod now has 2 UBs.
• Czechoslovak : Pivovar (Market replacement), Skoda Works (Factory replacement)
• Finland: Sauna (Garden replacement), Work Cabin (Workshop replacement)
• Norway: Verft (Military Base replacement), Stadsretten (Constabulary replacement)
• Romania: Malaxa Factory (Factory replacement)

- Removed all the units from this mod to the “WAW Unique Units” component mod. This was the only way to resolve a “mod-load-order” problem which caused errors whether this mod or the Main WAW mod loaded first.

- Removed all the incorrect entries for all txt keys that had a “??” replacement for a non-Latin character. Fixed other text key typos as well (e.g. Voenna Akademiya Civilopedia for Bulgaria, etc.).

- Removed Main WAW as a reference, making the reference in this mod, so that Main WAW always loads first.
HOTFIX Notes:

- Fixed a bug in the intitial upload version that was causing CTD's in various situations. For some reason, the compressed version of the mod that ModBuddy uploaded to Steam was corrupted some wehre along the way. I have re-downloaded this version of the mod to make sure the corruption didn't repeat. So far, everything looks like it should. Please, let me know if you see anything misbehaving.

- At @old guy's request, I added a compatibility script for these maps from Gedemon's YnAEMP mod: Earth Greatest, Earth Mk.3, Yagem, Europe Atlantic, Europe Giant, Europe Large, Europe Large New, and Pacific. I've never written a compatibility script for this mod before, so please let me know if you have any suggestions on improving it.
Top Bottom