Resource icon

Solitaire Sandbox 0.9 beta

Just FYI, this mod does not work with R&F because R&F is selected as a scenario (for whatever reason). So playing an R&F Civ with this mod is impossible.

Pre-R&F review
- Note to work with Australian Summer update-
Using city states in this mod after the Australian Summer update requires you to use the new slider, and put the city states in the added column (which the mod adds) to zero. Hope that helps : )

The mod lets you change a lot of the settings still, like: playing with or without barbarians, number of city states, no city states, barbarians yes or no, tribal villages yes or no, all the map scripts including modded ones, etc.
It just feels extremely relaxing and is easy to use.

I can confirm that the following mods are compatible with Solitaire Sandbox:
8 Ages of Pace
AgendaTweaks
All Resources Harvestable
Better Trade Screen
Detailed Worlds
Diplomatic Total
Even Moar Units Aztec
Even Moar Units Hooves and Holy War
Even Moar Units Poland
GDG Build GreatWall Outside
Lumbermills for Rainforests
MachineGunRangedMod
Moar Units
ProductionQueue
Replace Trays with Trees (although you can get stuck when done with culture, beware)
Research Reminder
Sink Those Transports
TCS Customizable Warmonger Penalties
TCS Improved Water Yields
TCS More Barbarian XP
TCS Raging Barbarians
Tomatekhs Historical Religions
Playing in this way is so soothing and de-stressing. Thank you for the wonderful mod, and the cheap therapy!
This is AWESOME. My favorite part of Civ is exploring and building my city and expanding. I find the other AI civs almost annoying and I try to choose mods and settings that limit their interference in my game. :) So THANK YOU for this. I'll let know you know if I run into any issues playing.
Top Bottom