(Version 10.01, Uploaded Nov 14, 2017)
Three new Strategic Resources:
Copper, Composites and Propellant.
Copper gives +1 Production.
Copper, Coal, Niter, Oil, Aluminum now spawn on a wider variety of terrains.
Can only be built once.
Firearm Enhancements: Produces +2 Propellant and +5 Great General points. Requires Industrial Zone, Niter, and Mobilization.
R&D Investments: Produces +2 Composites and 15% Science. Requires Campus, Iron and Composites (tech).
Forge: +1 Production. Produces +1 Copper. Requires Encampment and Iron Working.
Strategic resource changes:
Copper: Spearman, Heavy Chariot, Field Cannon
Iron: Pikeman and Crossbowman
Niter: Ranger, Frigate, and Privateer
Propellant: Artillery, Infantry, AT Crew, Modern AT, Machine Gun, Anti-Air Gun
Oil: Biplane, Submarine, Destroyer, Helicopter, Missile Cruiser
Composites: Mechanized Infantry, Rocket Artillery, Mobile SAM, Modern Armor.
Siege Weapons, Ships, Mechanized Units, Support Units now require industrial infrastructure:
Encampment: Catapult, Siege Tower, Battering Ram, Observation Balloon
Armory: Bombard, Field Cannon
Shipyard: Frigate, Privateer, Ironclad, Battleship, Submarine
Seaport: Aircraft Carrier, Destroyer, Nuclear Submarine, Missile Cruiser
Power Plant: Mechanized Infantry, Rocket Artillery, Mobile SAM, Modern Armor
Other changes for better gameplay:
Moved Encampment to Archery.
Designed to be used in conjuction with Strategic Timber.
KNOWN BUG: Propellant and Composites icons show up too large in the diplomacy trade screen. Has no affect on the game other than looking funky.
Strategic Industry V. 10.01
Strategic Resources, Districts and Buildings are required for more units.
- Caravel and Shipyard changes Nov 14, 2017
- Changes to buildings and some units. Nov 14, 2017
- Added Composites resource and two projects. Nov 5, 2017
- Added new resource: Propellant. Oct 28, 2017
- Major overhaul Oct 27, 2017
- Updated for Moar Units .71 compatibility Jan 28, 2017
- Updated for MOAR Units Poland support Jan 18, 2017
- Updated for MOAR Units .62, Ever MOAR Units Aztecs, and Hooves and Holy War Jan 18, 2017
- Now compatible with MOAR Units 0.52 Jan 5, 2017
- Fixed alternate naval units graphics Jan 1, 2017