Resource icon

Sukritact's Main Menu 1.0

If anyone finds the Civ 5 main menu a bit dark and dreary. You're not alone. So I've modded in a fix.

This ONLY effects the main menu you see on launch, the sub-menus will remain unaltered: the main goal of this being to change this up a bit, and to show off some of the art the excellent artists at Firaxis have made.

As well as some of our modders :D

You can swap between various background with the arrows at the bottom, or leave it un-ticked: then the game with choose a random background every time.

This mod should be installed like other Pseudo-DLC (EUI and custom modding screens). Simply extract to your DLC folder and boot up the game. Do not use this if your screen-resolution is less than 1280 in width.​
Author
sukritact
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from sukritact

Latest reviews

I didn't even know how much I needed it until I actually tried it. For those who mod a lot (or just play a lot - both strongly encouraged!) I'd consider this as a must-have! It's truly gorgeous!
Excellent resource for total conversion mods!
A great Main Menu modification enabling the user to marvel at some of the artworks rarely seen anywhere within the game. It also makes booting up Civ 5 every time more refreshing!
Top Bottom