Resource icon

Tali'Zorah 2016-10-05

This unit is an import from Mass Effect 2, it's Tali'Zorah, highly skilled Quarian Machinist. I had no real reason to make this import, just wanted to try how it's done. Maybe some SciFi mod can give her a new home. :) The polycount of this unit is rather high (2176 triangles), so I would advise to use her only as a single mesh unit. There are two units included in this download, one Tali that uses the spy animations and one Tali that uses the modern engineer animations. Both share the same button, but creating more buttons should be no problem because many images of Tali can be found in the internet. The .dds files of one unit can be used with no problems with the other unit. The whole download can be directly used as a mod in order to give easy excess to an own impression of the unit model. If you want to see the changes I've made to xml files, just search for 'Tali' in the files.
Hope you like it and, of course, buy Mass Effect 2! It's a great game. :thumbsup: (At least as long as you are into this kind of games ;))

Forum link: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?p=8915280#post8915280
  • tali01_8E5.jpg
    tali01_8E5.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 661
  • tali02_GGl.jpg
    tali02_GGl.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 294
  • tali03_J4r.jpg
    tali03_J4r.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 286
Author
SaibotLieh