While the original colonization only has American leaders and civ's, The East Indies is a mod about the colonies in South-East Asia and India. Offering 4 new Civ's, 8 new natives, 33 new leaders and 3 new tradable resources.
Features: (2.13 updates are bold)
- 8 Civilizations: France, Netherlands, England, Spain, Portugal, China, Denmark and Mughal - More information see Forum thread
- Every Civilization has 3 new leaders (no more washington and such)
- All leaders have animated leaderheads, thanks to Ekmek, IgorS, Charle88 & The Capo
- Natives: Papua, Ayutthaya, Toungoo, Malacca, Aceh, Champa, Brunei, Khmer
- New background music. 1st era: Japanese & Chinese traditional music, 2nd era: music from the game 'Guild Wars: Factions'.
- New Main Menu music, from the tv-series 'Avatar'
- Renamed 3 traits to: Buddhist, Hindu and Muslim corresponding to the Native Religion.
- Removed 'Colossal' as mapsize because of a bug (giant is still there)
- Added the 'Earth', 'East Indies', 'Australia' and 'India' maps of NeverMind
- Combined with Aymerick's Plantation Economy: introducing new improvements and resources
- Combined with koma13's New Europe Screen
- Includes desktop shortcut in Dutch East Indies 2.13/Desktop Shortcut/Civilization IV Colonization - East Indies, just copypaste it to somewhere you like it.)
Bug: For some reason the button of Brunei doesn't work, I don't have a clue why this is so. If anyone does I'd be glad to hear it.
The Mod is nearing completion, but the rest will take a while because of the holidays.
- Papaver and Opium as resources (will be replacing Fur and Coats)
- Diplo Music for some civ's
- Missing Text.
- Founding Fathers: To replace all founding fathers myself would take a lot of time to think of them so if you have any ideas, post them in the forum.
- If it's possible some new matching city + unit artstyles
- Maybe some more Natives: Lan Xang, Annam, Dai Viet, Orissa, Golcanda, Mysore and Bengal.
The East Indies 2.13 2016-10-05
The East Indies 2.13