While the original colonization only has American leaders and civ's, The East Indies is a mod about the colonies in South-East Asia and India. Offering 4 new Civ's, 16 new natives, 41 new leaders and 3 new tradeable resources.
Features: (2.16 updates are bold)
- 8 Civilizations: France, Netherlands, England, Spain, Portugal, China, Denmark and Mughal - More information see Forum thread
- Every Civilization has 3 new leaders (no more washington and such)
- All leaders have animated leaderheads, thanks to Ekmek, MethylOrange, IgorS, Charle88 & The Capo
- 16 Natives: Papua, Ayutthaya, Toungoo, Malacca, Aceh, Champa, Brunei, Khmer,Aborigines, Orissa, Bengal, Dai Viet, Lan Xang, Golkonda, Mysore & Sitawaka
- New background music. 1st era: Japanese & Chinese traditional music, 2nd era: music from the game 'Guild Wars: Factions'.
- New Main Menu music, from the tv-series 'Avatar'
- Renamed 4 traits to: Buddhist, Hindu, Animist and Muslim corresponding to the Native's Religion.
- Added 1 extra mapsize: Giant.
- Added Asian and Arabian Citystyles for the natives
- New Buttons from the game: Europa Universalis III
- New Flags and matching civ colors
- Added the 'Australia', 'Earth', 'East Asia', 'East Indies - Giant', 'East Indies - Standard', 'India' and 'Philippines' maps of NeverMind
- Combined with Aymerick's Plantation Economy: introducing new improvements and resources
- Combined with koma13's New Europe Screen
- Includes desktop shortcut in Dutch East Indies 2.16/Desktop Shortcut/Civilization IV Colonization - East Indies, just copypaste it to somewhere you like it.)
- New Resources:
- Papaver and Opium will be replacing Fur and Coats
- Hennep and Rope will be replacing Tobacco and Cigars
- Unit artstyles
- Diplo Music for some civ's
- Missing Text.
- Founding Fathers: To replace all founding fathers myself would take a lot of time to think of them so if you have any ideas, post them in the forum. (Already halfway!)
The East Indies 2.16 2016-10-05
The East Indies 2.16