Updated July 28
This mod adds several elements from the Elder Scrolls Universe:
*Couple of pointers: Trade Routes are essential, Haymon Camoran will irritate you, and most of all, don’t pick a fight with The Ayleids
- 13 Civilizations
- 13 Religions
- Numerous Pantheon, Follower, Founder, Enhancer, and Reformation Beliefs
- 24 City-States
- 3 Natural Wonders
- Dwemer Ruins
- TES Resources
- TES Eras
- Be the first to found the Elder Council and start down the path to becoming the Emperor of Tamriel!
- Use the included Tamriel maps and start in True Start Locations Click *Load Scenario*, Adept Difficulty default (can be changed), 2 Huge Maps - one in standard speed and the other in marathon speed. 2 Standard Maps - one with all 13 civs and 16 City-States primed for war, and the other with the sovereign nations of Tamriel, 9 civs and 16 City-States
Download and Installation Instructions
- Click "Download File"
- Click "Open" or "Save"
- Retrieve the .civ5mod file out of the zip
- Place in your mods folder
Open up Civilization V, click on Mods, Click Accept, now wait for a second and then look for The Elder Scrolls Civilization Pack to appear, click on the check mark next to it and make sure it lights up green to enable the mod, look at the bottom and click next. Now you will see it under Mods In Use, click Single Player (at top), Click Set Up game (at top), choose a civ, and click Start Game***
Download Instructions for Mac users[/list] thanks AlanH
- July 27, 2013 Update
- Barbarians don’t exist in Tamriel, but Bandits do! Say hello to your new little friends!
- Difficulty level names changed to fit TES
- Month names changed to fit TES
- Tamriel doesn’t have Giant Death Robots, but they do have Numidium!
- Addition to Cyrodiil’s trait – Imperial Generals may start golden ages! Imperial Generals also have unique names.
- 2 New maps, both Standard sized maps to reduce the drag on your PC. Number of city-states reduced to 16 in these maps.
- 1st map is set for war! All 13 civs on the same standard-sized map! Should be interesting!
- 2nd map is just for the Sovereign Empires of Tamriel. Orsinium, the Ayleids, Dwemereth, and Oblivion are removed from this map.
- Dwemer now shun religion and follow themselves - “Dwemerism”
- July 20, 2013 - Barbarians are back on the Map! (thanks to SamBC for enlightening me of the fix!)
- Planned Updates – Great Works (Primarily writing, some art as well), re-naming of World Wonders, possibly another civ or two!
- You must start a new game after updating - You likely will not be able to load your old save with the new version of the mod. So if you want to finish the game you are currently in, wait to update until after you are done and are ready to start a new game
Requires the *Brave New World* and *Gods and Kings* expansions
Tamriel Maps with True Start Locations
Can't find the maps?
If you don’t see the maps (they should appear first on your list of maps) - double check your Documents/My Games/Civ V/Mods/TES CIV V folder to ensure that the map files are in there, if they are, you will want to COPY both of them into Documents/My Games/Civ V/Maps folder.
How to use the included Tamriel maps with true start locations
1)Mods, 2)Accept, 3)Next, 4)Single Player, 5)Set Up Game, 6)Map Type, 7)Choose your Tamriel Map, 8) Click Load Scenario (make sure the check mark appears), 9)Start Game.
After clicking on Load Scenario (found just below the name of the map) **Advanced Setup will darken, as this is supposed to happen.
Due to an unresolved issue, Random Civilization is the only thing selectable, you will start as Cyrodiil after clicking *Start Game* --- If that is who you want to play as, go ahead, its all good from here......
however, if you want to play as anyone else besides Cyrodiil
Not hard, but still a little bit of a hassle. **This only happens when first starting a new game, you can load you saved games normally without doing this!**
- Go ahead and start the game with random civilization selected (you will start as Cyrodiil)
- Then back out to the main menu
- Once you get back to the set up game screen and click Load Scenario again, you will be able to choose any of the 13 civs from the mod!
Jediravenclaw for creating the leader screens and Dawn of Man screens for Elsweyr, Orisinium, Morrowind, Valnewood, and High Rock!
Click here for the Brave New World version of the Mod on Steam
Click here for the Gods and Kings Version of the Mod on Steam
Click here for the Vanilla version of the mod on Steam
CivFanatics Forums Discussion Thread
The Elder Scrolls Civilization V Pack (BNW) 2016-10-05
The Elder Scrolls Civilization V Pack (BNW)