All of my Gods and Kings mods may now be downloaded in a single pack:
Tomatekh's Mod Pack (Civfanatics)
Tomatekh's Mod Pack (Steam)
Adds the Garamantes to the base game.
As always, if you enjoy my mods please rate them up not only here but on the Steam Workshop as well (mods get buried there really easy).
Steam Workshop version:
- This civilization requires the Gods and Kings expansion.
- Updates to the Mod will most likely break save games. Please do not update until you are ready to begin a new game.
- This mod overwrites the CityView.lua and CivilopediaScreen.lua game files. This is done in order to make the dummy UA buildings invisible and is purely aesthetic. However, it will cause compatibility problems with other mods which also overwrite these files (not counting any of my other mods as they use the same edits). To disable this, simply delete the "Dummy Building Folder" folder (and the four files within).
- This civilization is also included in the Zambezi mega-mod which focuses on adding civ representation to Africa as well as African scenarios, religions, and wonders. Do no use the stand alone version of the mod at the same time as the Zambezi mega-mod.
UA: Foggaras: City Tiles and Forts constructed on Desert Hill Tiles act as sources of Fresh Water. This effect also removes all River and Fresh Water terrain requirements from Buildings.
UU: Plumed Nomad: Replaces Scout. Double Movement in Desert. Can Explore Rival Territory.
UB: Aghrem: Replaces Granary. +2 Strength/+25 HP, +1 Food on Oasis Tiles. No Maintenance.
- The lua code needs to be optimized for late game performance. Looking into how I can change the ability.
- Leader graphic taken from the Rome: Total War mod Europa Barbarorum. I'm unsure of the original author. If you know please tell me so I can properly credit, or, if you are him and want your work removed please let me know.
- Leader background by Hamaker
- UU graphic by JTitan:
- jpbar81's Ait Benhaddou icon from Pouakai and jpbar81's wonder mod:
- Invisible Building SQL and Lua by Thalassicus & trystero49
- All code and art otherwise not listed made by Tomatekh (primary author)
Other modders, feel free to use this civ in any way you want but please give credit.
The Garamantes (Gods and Kings) 2016-10-05
The Garamantes (Gods and Kings)