Even thought the name sounds cool do not expect anything too good! This was my 2nd mod ever so it has a lot of mistakes and is
not as good as you might expect.

The Last Crusade:
In this mod there is one Scenario (for now), the Last Crusade!
Spoiler Playable Civs :
You can only play as Frederick II.

Spoiler What is Currently Happening :
Your tired Crusader army has finally arrived at the Gates of Jerusalem. Your start location is Kerak Castle north of Jerusalem. The Abbasids have Jerusalem, the Mamluks have started conquering North Africa, the Rasulid Dynasty is fighting for Medina, and the Byzantine Empire has a few colonies left in the Middle East because of the Ottoman Conquest.

Spoiler New Religions :
There are 8 religions and most are different then Civ 4:
Orthodoxy
Catholicism
Sunni
Shia
Zoroastrianism
Buddhsim
Hinduism
Judaism
all of these religions have religious buildings and missionaries.

Spoiler New Units, Buildings, Wonders :
There are many new wonders mostly holy Mosques, but one of the most important is That the Apostolic Palace is now the Mosque of Medina.

Spoiler Credits :
Cross Roads of the world for the map, the Financial Victory, and the guilds, Sword of Islam for the Gamefont and GameFont75.

This Mod is still under construction, i'm currently working on a new scenario for this mod which I hope everyone will enjoy!
Spoiler Download Instructions :
Download the File, Right click Extract all, copy the unzipped folder, Paste in the ProgramFiles86/Steam/SteamApps/Common/Civ4BeyondtheSword/Beyond the Sword/Mods

Spoiler Images :
Civ4ScreenShot0009.JPG
Civ4ScreenShot0008.JPG
Civ4ScreenShot0010.JPG

The Link below is only for Commenting on the original thread, do not download this MOD from the original thread, it has many bugs and is not as Improved as this one.
https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/the-last-crusade.660837/
Author
Louis the XIV
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Louis the XIV

Top Bottom