Resource icon

The Pacific War 2016-10-05

World War 2
The Pacific Front
The Second Sino-Japanese War

I've always felt that Civilization V handles air and sea combat well, but in most games there is too short of a time frame to really explore the combat. Additionally, one of the major theaters of air and sea warfare, the War in the Pacific has been neglected in both official and fan made scenarios. Before I began this project, I didn't realize the full importance of China in the conflict.

This is a mod and full scenario for the Pacific War in Civilization V. It adds five new civilizations, twenty two new units, and fifty five new buildings and wonders to better fit the time and circumstances of the war.

Graphics are being updated as we go. The leader portraits were painted by Oscar Ottoson, and Anna Bryan wrote the information on the Soviet Far Eastern Command and General Iosif P. Apanasenko.

This mod requires the Gods and Kings expansion. To play the game, first hit subscribe, then open up Civilization V. Click on Mod, and select this mod from the list. Make sure you check it off before clicking next. Start a new game, and select the 1941 Pacific map from the list, it should be at the top. Then check off "Load Scenario" to load the unit, city and building placements for the scenario. After that you can pick the civilization of your choice from the list at the top and start to play. If you have any difficulty getting things to work, or just want to leave your thoughts, please leave a comment and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks,
Kevin
Author
GildedDuke
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Top Bottom