It is the year 200 AR. The nations of Nelthelrinae are beginning to grow, and new strengths and weaknesses are realised. The thought of expansion and growth has penetrated every civilization's way of life. Just as the civilizations are changing, so is the world around them. The race to be the greatest empire of the land has begun. What civilization will surpass all others? What civilization will stand the Test of Time?

Hello all, this is my new scenario mod for civ3. It is based on my old one, Thel Realmea ei Nelthelrinae, but there was many aspects I did not like or were not fully completed in that mod, so I set out to improve it heavily and do much more.

Main Link is Google Drive
Secondary is: https://www.dropbox.com/s/3prbswzvx75fqow/Thelen Epres Mrel Nelthelrinae 1.1.zip?dl=0

One aspect I did not like was that the mod did not really add a new way of playing. It was very similar to normal civ3, and I wanted to create a different gameplay experience that was a tough challenge to complete. I think I have done that in this and I hope all who play it have an enjoyable experience.

Images in the forum thread below.

Forum Thread: https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/thelen-epres-mrel-nelthelrinae.619542/

SUMMARY

Redrawn Map 210x190
14 Playable Civs
2 Era Tech Tree
Culture-Specific Kiinims
Civ-Specific Units
Modified Interface
Backround Music
Backround Ambience
Descriptions for each Civilization
Each Civ has a Strength and Weakness System
Wild Animals
Strong Barbarians
Barbarian Strongholds
Limited Corruption
Short Anarchy
Heroes (Special Unit(s) for each Civilization)
Basic Implementation of a Religion for each Civilization each providing certain benefits
Library of Scrolls

Please give me your feedback on the scenario and reports of any bugs! I would like to hear them very much.
Author
Nathiri
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Nathiri

Latest updates

1. Minor Update

Decided to finally update a few things in this if I'm going to continue to suggest this mod to...
  2. Minor Update

-Removed Appearance and Disappearance ratios if were there. -Maybe some other things I fixed...
  3. New Source v1.0

Due to sudden disappearance of the mediafire source.
  4. New Source v1.0

Due to sudden disappearance on mediafire. It is not uploaded on mega.co.nz
Top Bottom