Tides of Crimson is a full conversion Fantasy Mod. This is the 1.6 patch.
(REQUIRES full install of Version 1.2 - link below)
- 22 Unique fantasy races with separate unit lines
- Each race plays entirely different with different gameplay mechanics
- Revamped fantasy Interface
- Brand new tech tree
- Elemental Spheres instead of governments
- 64 Resources
- Totally integrated and linked civilopedia
- Improved AI for certain mechanics
- Many gameplay changes
This patch will update your Tides of Crimson mod from Version 1.2 (or any version after 1.2) to Version 1.6
Version 1.7 is currently in development - will be released early 2021.
TIDES OF CRIMSON thread:
Version 1.6 patch changes (April 9th, 2017):
- increased the transport capacity of all naval transports
- slightly increased free unit support for most Sphere (government) types
- added an extra steam-compatible "labels.txt" file in the "Text" folder (that will need to be renamed) for those STEAM users that are experiencing a game crash when trying to build their first city.
- many balance changes and much more, please see the main thread page.
Tides of Crimson - Fantasy Mod - V1.6 Patch 2017-04-09
Patch for "Tides of Crimson" V1.2