1. haluu
    ======================================
    TIDES OF CRIMSON
    Fantasy Mod

Version: 2.0
    Released on May 1st, 2021
    ======================================
    :trophy:Previous Winner - Mod of the Year

After downloading ToC Version 2.0, please don't forget to download the ToC 2.0 --> 2.86 patch that contains new content, AI upgrades, an important crash fix, and game balancing
    =====================================
    Tides of Crimson is a full-conversion fantasy Mod with many gameplay changes. Alterations have been made to create diversity among civilizations and improve AI mechanics.

FEATURES:

- Totally Revamped Interface
    - 26 Asymmetric (Unique) races with separate unit lines (more races coming in future releases)
    - New buildings/wonders
    - Magic Spells
    - Elemental system
    - New 4 era fantasy-based tech tree
    - FIXED Submarine bug and Stealth Attack bug (Thanks Flintlock!)
    - A.I. adjustments (i.e. more usage of sea units, better bombardment, etc.)
    - Governments Replaced by Spheres (i.e. Sphere of Water, Earth, Life, Fire)
    - Space Race replaced by collection of items for the Ultima Spell, with new victory movie
    - Completely integrated and linked Civilopedia
    - 64+ different resources
    - Color/icon-coded City build list and Tech Tree for ease of use
    - Colored/modified unit action buttons for "most used" actions
    - much much more!

STEAM USERS:
    Please don't forget to use the alternate "labels - STEAM.txt" to replace the standard "labels.txt" file. This will avoid the in-game Steam user crash. Instructions in the ReadMe in download link.

For Comments, Questions, Additional Information & Latest News on updates, go to the ToC thread:
    https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/tides-of-crimson-fantasy-mod.399007/

CREDITS:

[Tides of Crimson] is a {HoLy FiRe Production}

{DEVELOPER}: Ha Luu
    {DEVELOPER TOOLS}: Steph, Quintillus, Flintlock
    {INTERFACE BASE ART}: Ha Luu, Triumph Studios, Blizzard Entertainment, Ensemble Studios, mrtn
    {MUSIC}: Square Enix, Triumph Studios, Ensemble Studios, Linkin Park, Darren Korb, Yiruma, Blackmill
    {GRAPHICS}: Kyriakos, Delta_Strife, Tom2050, Rhye, Grandraem, Plotinus, ruby, aaglo, Pounder, Bluemofia, Darque, Supa, mrtn, rhodie, Wyrmshadow, dribbble, Sn00py, Fortis1, Vuldacon, register
    {GAMEPLAY ANALYSIS}: Han Luu, Tom2050, Lamabreeder, tjs282, Ashen
    {BETA TESTING}: tjs282, Tigris of Gaul

ToC_Title.jpg Toc - 4.jpg Toc_New_1.PNG Toc_New_2.PNG Toc - 3.jpg ToC - 7.jpg ToC - 8.jpg upload_2021-8-7_21-50-26.jpeg
    belveder likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Prometheus23
    Prometheus23
    5/5,
    Version: 2021-05-01
    An absolute masterpiece. I usually just play civ 6, but saw this and gave it a try. I was blown away, this is an amazing rendition of a 20 year old game. Most importantly, it's a lot of fun. I like the differences between civs. I was up until 4am playing this game doing "just 1 more turn", much to the dismay of my wife. I salute you for creating this. Thank you for ruining my marriage.