1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Tides of Crimson v2.0 Full 2021-05-01

Fantasy Mod for Civ 3

1. haluu
    ======================================
    TIDES OF CRIMSON
    Fantasy Mod

Version: 2.0
    Released on May 1st, 2021
    ======================================
    :trophy:Previous Winner - Mod of the Year

After downloading ToC Version 2.0, please don't forget to download the ToC 2.0>2.5 patch that contains an important crash fix and game updates
    =====================================
    Tides of Crimson is a full-conversion fantasy Mod with many gameplay changes. Alterations have been made to create diversity among civilizations and improve AI mechanics.

FEATURES:

- Totally Revamped Interface
    - 25 Asymmetric (Unique) races with separate unit lines (more races coming in future releases)
    - New buildings/wonders
    - Magic Spells
    - Elemental system
    - New 4 era fantasy-based tech tree
    - FIXED Submarine bug and Stealth Attack bug (Thanks Flintlock!)
    - A.I. adjustments (i.e. more usage of sea units, better bombardment, etc.)
    - Governments Replaced by Spheres (i.e. Sphere of Water, Earth, Life, Fire)
    - Space Race replaced by collection of items for the Ultima Spell, with new victory movie
    - Completely integrated and linked Civilopedia
    - 64+ different resources
    - Color/icon-coded City build list and Tech Tree for ease of use
    - Colored/modified unit action buttons for "most used" actions
    - much much more!

STEAM USERS:
    Please don't forget to use the alternate "labels - STEAM.txt" to replace the standard "labels.txt" file. This will avoid the in-game Steam user crash. Instructions in the ReadMe in download link.

For Comments, Questions, Additional Information & Latest News on updates, go to the ToC thread:
    https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/tides-of-crimson-fantasy-mod.399007/

CREDITS:

[Tides of Crimson] is a {HoLy FiRe Production}

{DEVELOPER}: Ha Luu
    {DEVELOPER TOOLS}: Steph, Quintillus, Flintlock
    {INTERFACE BASE ART}: Ha Luu, Triumph Studios, Blizzard Entertainment, Ensemble Studios, mrtn
    {MUSIC}: Square Enix, Triumph Studios, Ensemble Studios, Linkin Park, Darren Korb, Yiruma, Blackmill
    {GRAPHICS}: Kyriakos, Delta_Strife, Tom2050, Rhye, Grandraem, Plotinus, ruby, aaglo, Pounder, Bluemofia, Darque, Supa, mrtn, rhodie, Wyrmshadow, dribbble, Sn00py, Fortis1, Vuldacon, register
    {GAMEPLAY ANALYSIS}: Han Luu, Tom2050, Lamabreeder, tjs282, Ashen
    {BETA TESTING}: tjs282, Tigris of Gaul

ToC_Title.jpg

ToC - 1.jpg

ToC - 2.jpg
    Toc - 3.jpg
    Toc - 4.jpg
    ToC - 7.jpg
    ToC - 8.jpg

Recent Reviews

1. Prometheus23
    Prometheus23
    5/5,
    Version: 2021-05-01
    An absolute masterpiece. I usually just play civ 6, but saw this and gave it a try. I was blown away, this is an amazing rendition of a 20 year old game. Most importantly, it's a lot of fun. I like the differences between civs. I was up until 4am playing this game doing "just 1 more turn", much to the dismay of my wife. I salute you for creating this. Thank you for ruining my marriage.