Version 2.86 patch changes (September 15, 2021):
- Overhauled unit AI build choices for all races to create more diversity in AI military
- Fixed issue with the Steam version not displaying resource names on tile info box (Requires a re-install of the specific C3X_R8 file attached with this mod. Instructions in the ReadMe file.)
- Fixed issue with Skaven AI building too many Assassins & Jade Empire building too many Mages
- Fixed issue with Blood Harpy not having lethal ranged attack...
Version 2.85 patch changes (September 6, 2021):
- Standard output for plains tiles changed to 2 food / 0 shield / 0 commerce
- Rebalanced output and appearance ratios of several plains-specific strategic resources
- Work mules now produce less culture when sacrificed, and are now slightly more expensive to upgrade to a race-specific worker
- Quevarian Railway is now the Quevarian Trail to fit more with fantasy setting
- Amazonian Runners have +1 Attack and can now move quickly through...
Version 2.84 patch changes (September 2, 2021):
- Great Wonder Traits are now documented in Civilopedia to allow player to more easily target a Golden Age
- Rearranged Orb Cannon upgrades
- Orb Cannon one-time short teleport now has much greater range
- Corrected issue with Andori summoned units being able to be disbanded
- Fixed issue from version 2.82 that caused no AI civs to go for Earth Sphere
- Earth sphere unit support bumped back up to pre 2.82 levels
- Fixed some civpedia...
Version 2.83 patch changes (August 30, 2021):
- Fixed issue with Andori not being able to upgrade Work Mules to Drifters
- Increased output of Corn & Wheat resources
- Gaja Stone now provides more Shields
Version 2.82 patch changes (August 29, 2021):
- Inclusion of Flintlock's latest EXE patch entitled "C3X_R8" that features:
* AI now properly using 'domestic' crops & animals to increase city population
* Fixed issue with certain units incorrectly being named after the 'ruler' of a race
* Display of coordinates and forest "chopped" status in each tile's info box
* Much more!
- NEW RACE - ANDORI
- NEW UNIT - Orc Warlord
- NEW UNIT - Hobbit Nut Trap
- NEW RESOURCE...
Version 2.81 patch changes (July 10, 2021):
- Granary and Maize Farm construction now requires wheat and corn, respectively, within the city radius
- Wheat and Corn resources are now required to build several animal units and non-horse mounted units
- Fixed issue with Ghouls not correctly summoning Skeleton Warriors
- Gardens now have the agricultural trait
- Beaver Damns now require a river within city radius
- Fixed issue with Cottiers not automating correctly for worker jobs