Version 2.80-B patch changes (July 4, 2021):
- Fixed issue with Amazonian Runner's Charm ability not being able to be utilized
- Decreased cost of Spell Spires
- Beastmen Captives now automate correctly as workers
- Goblin Zeppelin movement reduced to 2, to stop over-abuse of having 3 actions per turn
- Upgraded Goblin Zeppelins now also receive a small bonus to Air Drop range
Version 2.80 patch changes (July 3, 2021):
- NEW UNIT: Shaggoth - More powerful unit at the end of the "Captive" upgrade chain for the Beastmen
- Renamed several techs with new icons to fit more closely with Tides of Crimson lore
- Gob Rockets are no longer mobile, but AI now uses them properly against land targets
- Fixed issue with Golden Age not being the correct 15 turns
- Fixed misalignment of a few tech boxes in Magic Era when using Brehtons or Moon Elves
- Slightly decreased...
Version 2.7 F patch changes (July 3, 2021):
- AI is now more aggressive with Chaos Dwarven Turtle Bombs
- Slightly lowered AI aggression levels closer to pre-version 2.7 levels
- Some additional unit rebalancing
Version 2.7 patch changes (June 27, 2021):
- Included in this version is Flintlock's latest EXE Patch C3X_R7 that allows scrolling between civs on the diplomacy screen, among other great updates!
- New Great Wonder: Walls of Essengar that provides free Wooden Walls to all cities on continent
- Fixed Lightning Sphere's high corruption bug
- Lightning Sphere now has an additional building to reduce corruption (similar to Spire of the Sunset)
- Fire, Lightning, and Chaos Spheres are now...