1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Tomatekh's Historical Religions v.17

Adds additional historical (pre-modern and indigenous) religions to the base game.

1. v.11

Tomatekh
    - General changes to support Gathering Storm
    - Canaanism, Pachaism, Tala-e-Fonua added to the HR Lite Religions
    - Shia (Twelver, Zaidiyyah, Ismailiyyah, Alawites), Din-i Ilahi, Legalism, Spiritism, Palo added to the mod
    - Several additional options added to the configuration file
    -- Split up several of the denomination/icon groupings into multiple groups
    -- Specific groups of religions can now be disabled
    -- Specific leaders can now be set to an alternate historical preference
    -- 'HR_CUSTOM_RELIGIONS_UNUSED' can be used to enable 7 additional (fully functional but slightly unfinished) religions
    -- 'HR_CUSTOM_ICONS_UNUSED' can be used to enable 2 additional (fully functional but slightly unfinished) custom icons
    -- ''HR_CUSTOM_ICONS_REMOVED' can be used to add the removed Insular Cross icon as a custom icon
    - Misc. text and code changes

* As I significantly altered the configuration file, please let me know if you encounter any problems with any of the new options

** The update is not compatible with existing saves. A direct link to download the previous version is available at the bottom of the mod's Steam Workshop page.
Return to update list...