1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Tomatekh's Historical Religions v.18

Adds additional historical (pre-modern and indigenous) religions to the base game.

1. v.17

Tomatekh
    Hey everyone! v.17 is more a maintenance update than anything else. I still don’t really have the time to add new religions to the mod at the moment. So, I focused on house cleaning, fixing some bugs, and adding some requested options to the config file.

- Joao added to the files (Catholicism)
    - Slightly tweaked the colors of the preferred religions to separate them more on the game map
    - Fixed some of the city bar size religion icons to appear more distinct (I still have a few more I need to correct in the future)
    - Misc. copy-editing and text changes to the pedia files
    - Corrected the Japanese and Chinese language text keys so the files now properly load
    - Corrected issues with some of the other translations not adjusting for enabled denominations
    - Added additional alternate religion preference options to the config file (primarily focused on modern civ equivalents which was frequently requested)
    - Added a config file option to change the default name of several of the religions (mostly based on requests, will look into expanding this option in the future)
    - Misc. bug fixes

Mod updates are usually incompatible with older saves. If you need a previous version to finish an older save, a download link for v.16 is included at the bottom of the Steam Workshop description.

I hope everyone is well and still enjoying the game and mod!
Return to update list...