1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Tomatekh's Historical Religions v.17

Adds additional historical (pre-modern and indigenous) religions to the base game.

1. v. 12

Tomatekh
    v. 12

- Mod is now compatible with Gathering Storm (as well as all previous DLC)
    -New leaders set to: Matthias (Catholicism), Laurier (Catholicism), Eleanor x2 (Catholicism), Kristina (Catholicism – option for Protestantism [Lutheranism] in the config file), Mansa Musa (Islam [Sunni]), Suleiman (Islam [Sunni]), Dido (Canaanism), Kupe (Manaism [Puata Tupuna]), Pachacuti (Pachaism [Ayni])
    - Added Kepercayaan and Odinani to the mod
    - Moved a few of the religions from the “Unfinished Religions” section of the config file to the default mod
    - New icon for Pachaism to distinguish it from the Incan civ symbol
    - Updated the Adventism, Manichaeism, Chiminigagua icons
    - Additional icons added to the “Unused Custom Icons” option in the config file
    - Corrected the order for a few of the denomination religions in relation to their base religion
    - Added additional options to the “Alternate Religious Preferences” section of the config file
    - Full German translation added thanks to Stevie
    - Misc. text and code changes.

* I’ve temporarily removed the option to reduce Catholicism-Orthodoxy-Protestantism into “Christianity” from the config file. This will be re-added later once the load order changes are worked out.
    * The religion pressure icons in strategic view are still not yet implemented for the mod religions. I haven’t had any luck figuring out how this is done, but I continue to look into it. It may not be possible at the moment.

Note:

- Mod updates reset the configuration file. Please check your preferences before starting a new game.
    - If playing in multiplayer all players need identical entries in the configuration file
    - As the expansion just released, there could stull be compatibility issues I don’t know about. Please let me know if you encounter any problems with the mod or the new options in the config file
    - Updates are not compatible with existing saves. A direct link to download the previous version is available at the bottom of the mod's Steam Workshop description
Return to update list...