- Mod is now compatible with Gathering Storm (as well as all previous DLC)
-New leaders set to: Matthias (Catholicism), Laurier (Catholicism), Eleanor x2 (Catholicism), Kristina (Catholicism – option for Protestantism [Lutheranism] in the config file), Mansa Musa (Islam [Sunni]), Suleiman (Islam [Sunni]), Dido (Canaanism), Kupe (Manaism [Puata Tupuna]), Pachacuti (Pachaism [Ayni])
- Added Kepercayaan and Odinani to the mod
- Moved a few of the religions from the “Unfinished Religions” section of the config file to the default mod
- New icon for Pachaism to distinguish it from the Incan civ symbol
- Updated the Adventism, Manichaeism, Chiminigagua icons
- Additional icons added to the “Unused Custom Icons” option in the config file
- Corrected the order for a few of the denomination religions in relation to their base religion
- Added additional options to the “Alternate Religious Preferences” section of the config file
- Full German translation added thanks to Stevie
- Misc. text and code changes.
* I’ve temporarily removed the option to reduce Catholicism-Orthodoxy-Protestantism into “Christianity” from the config file. This will be re-added later once the load order changes are worked out.
* The religion pressure icons in strategic view are still not yet implemented for the mod religions. I haven’t had any luck figuring out how this is done, but I continue to look into it. It may not be possible at the moment.
- Mod updates reset the configuration file. Please check your preferences before starting a new game.
- If playing in multiplayer all players need identical entries in the configuration file
- As the expansion just released, there could stull be compatibility issues I don’t know about. Please let me know if you encounter any problems with the mod or the new options in the config file
- Updates are not compatible with existing saves. A direct link to download the previous version is available at the bottom of the mod's Steam Workshop description
Tomatekh's Historical Religions v.17
Adds additional historical (pre-modern and indigenous) religions to the base game.