1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Tomatekh's Historical Religions v.17

Adds additional historical (pre-modern and indigenous) religions to the base game.

1. Tomatekh's Historical Religions v.14

Tomatekh
    HR v 14

So, the reason why a simple preference update took so long was because I decided to be a masochist and re-code the entire mod.

As a result, the config file now lets you enable / disable (almost) every religion individually instead of in groups. This was always my original intention for the mod, but wasn’t possible as a result of initially having to code the mod piecemeal as I added religions throughout Civ VI’s releases.

However, I’ve also removed the ability to disable the core religions found in the base game. I hate to take out options, but this would continually cause issues with other mods that checked for those religions.

I’ve expanded the ‘Lite Mode Exceptions’ section of the config file. You can now essentially use Lite Mode with only the preferred denominations added.

Druidism added to the Lite Mode

Ambiorix now prefers Druidism (with option for Forn Sidr)

Basil prefers Eastern Orthodoxy (with option for Catholicism)

Added the Japanese name translation by hirami_lemontea (Thanks again!)

Ajivika can be enabled in the Unfinished Religion/Icon section of the config file

Since I re-coded the entire mod, it’s very possible I made a simple typo or mistake somewhere. Please let me know if you encounter any issues. Currently the mod will initially load in Lite Mode (enable Complete Mode in the configuration file) as I see how everyone uses the new file system.

Because of all the changes, I strongly recommend starting a new game with the new version. As always, I’ve provided a download link for the previous version at the bottom of the Steam Workshop description.

I hope everyone is well and enjoys the update!
Return to update list...