1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Tomatekh's Historical Religions v.17

Adds additional historical (pre-modern and indigenous) religions to the base game.

1. v.17

Tomatekh
    Hey everyone! v.17 is more a maintenance update than anything else. I still don’t really have the time to add new religions to the mod at the moment. So, I focused on house cleaning, fixing some bugs, and adding some requested options to the config file.

- Joao added to the files (Catholicism)
    - Slightly tweaked the colors of the preferred religions to separate them more on the game map
    - Fixed some of the city bar size religion icons to appear more distinct (I still have a few more I need...
  2. v.16

Tomatekh
    v.16

- Trieu – Lite: Buddhism / Complete: Tho Than / [Config Option: Buddhism (Mahayana)]
    - Kublai x2 – Lite: Buddhism / Complete: Buddhism (Vajrayana) / [Config Option: Tengriism]
    - Vajrayana & Tho Than added to the Lite Mode Exception Config list
    - Moved Tho Than from the files to the active mod
    - Moved the Mask Icon from the files to the active mod
    - Misc. edits to the text, colors, religion order
    - Various bug fixes (Thanks for the reports!)

Mod updates are usually incompatible with...
  3. v. 15

Tomatekh
    - Hammurabi prefers Chaldaeanism
    - Ajivika & Mu'tazila moved to the full mod
    - Denomination groups not related to the default religions no longer have a “base denomination” allowing more configuration file customization
    - Some additional options added for Lite Mode Exceptions & Alternate Preferences
    - Misc. text changes and religion re-ordering

Mod updates are usually incompatible with older saves. If you need a previous version to finish an...
  4. v. 15

Tomatekh
    v .15

- Hammurabi prefers Chaldaeanism
    - Ajivika & Mu'tazila moved to the full mod
    - Mod loads by default in Complete Mode
    - Denomination groups not related to the default religions no longer have a “base denomination” allowing more configuration file customization
    - Some additional options added for Lite Mode Exceptions & Alternate Preferences
    - Misc. text changes and religion re-ordering

Mod updates are usually incompatible with older saves....
  5. Tomatekh's Historical Religions v.14

Tomatekh
    HR v 14

So, the reason why a simple preference update took so long was because I decided to be a masochist and re-code the entire mod.

As a result, the config file now lets you enable / disable (almost) every religion individually instead of in groups. This was always my original intention for the mod, but wasn’t possible as a result of initially having to code the mod piecemeal as I added religions throughout Civ VI’s releases.

However, I’ve also removed the ability to disable the core...
  6. v. 13b

Tomatekh
    v.13b Hotfix

Added checks to see if you own the new leaders to prevent a crash.
  7. v. 13a

Tomatekh
    New preferences:
    - Ethiopia now prefers Oriental Orthodoxy
    - Alt Teddy now prefers Calvinism
    - Alt Catherine now prefers Catholicism

Config file:
    - Ibadi, Ahmadi, Druze can now be deactivated separately from HR_ISLAMIC_DENOMINATIONS
    - Vajrayana can now be deactivated separately from HR_BUDDHIST_DENOMINATIONS
  8. Tomatekh's Historical Religions v.13

Tomatekh
    Historical Religions v.13

- Added compatibility for the New Frontier Pass
    -- Simon Bolivar prefers Catholicism
    -- Lady Six Sky now prefers (Tlateomatiliztli (Tzol'kin))
    -- Moved Oriental Orthodoxy to the base Christian denominations (in preparation for Ethiopia’s upcoming inclusion).
    - Added a partial Chinese translation (religion names) thanks to Flactine and 柚子酱 (I used parts of both of your translations, thanks again for your hard work).
    - Anglicanism now functions correctly with the...
  9. v.12c

Tomatekh
    v.12c

- Added a translation of the religion names in Italian (thanks to Diaz Ex Machina)
    - Fixed an error message (which didn't impact the game in anyway but annoyed me :p )

Note: This update does not change anything in the actual game files so it should be fully compatible with your old saves as long as you remember to reset the configuration file to your previous settings. Regardless, I've also included a link to the previous version at the bottom of the steam workshop page.
  10. v.12b

Tomatekh
    v.12b

-Reduced file size of the mod

-The pressure icons in Strategic View are now (tentatively) working

-Some adjustments to the custom icons

-Fixed some issues with mod compatibility

-Misc. code changes

Reminder

- Updates reset the configuration file. Please check your preferences before starting a new game.

- I believe the hotfix should be compatible with previous saves providing you reset the configuration file to your previously used settings. If not, I’ve provided a download...