1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Toussaint's Shoshone 1.0

Adds the Shoshone Civilization lead by Chief Pocatello to the game.

1. Toussaint10326
    20170824225237_1.jpg
    This mod adds the Shoshone Tribe lead by Chief Pocatello! Pocatello and his war-band lead raids on the emigrants that traveled the Oregon Trail.

Uniques

UU: Pathfinder. The Pathfinder replaces the Scout. Pocatello will try to train as many of these as possible, to explore and expand his lands.

UU: Comanche Rider. The Comanche Rider replaces the Cavalry, and is a deadly weapon that has Recon unit promotions.

UA: Tondzaosha: Chief Pocatello will receive +3 Gold and +2 Faith from each envoy he has at City-States, additionally units will receive XP +50%. He also receives +1 Military Policy slot.

CA: Great Expanse: Additional territory upon founding cities.

Leader Agenda: King of the Oregon Trail, likes Civilizations that are his friend, and will try to befriend as many people as he can. Hates civilizations that attack or steal City-States.

Credits: This project was originally Steam user Pod's, and I was sad to see it had gone unfinished. That is why I decided to make it, so everyone that wanted to have the complete Shoshone Civ in the game could! All Pocatello textures belong to Firaxis.

Compatibility: YnAEMP and all mods made by me. It currently uses the music from the American civilization.

Want to make your own custom Civ? Look through my tutorial! https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/how-to-create-your-own-civilization.621377/ DISCLAIMER: You must have a REALLY good reading!