Type 61 Main Battle Tank (Resize)

Type 61 Main Battle Tank (Resize) 2.0

A rescale of the unit so it fits more in with existing tanks by request.

The Type 61 or M61 main battle tank is a type of ground weapon in the anime series Mobile Suit Gundam. It was fielded by the Earth Federation in U.C.0061 and saw service up until at least U.C. 0079. The Type 61 tank featured dual 150mm cannons and a 12.7mm machine gun, as well as eight smoke dispensers. There were also a wide selection of variants made for transport and troop deployment.

The file contains all the sounds and pcx files. Model is not my own creation. Wyrmshadow and AnthonyBoscia provided the animation files. I merely put the pieces together and cleaned up the model for CivIII and added some what if pieces. A big thanks to everyone that helped out!
  • Type61.jpg
    Type61.jpg
    418.1 KB · Views: 671
Author
Delta_Strife
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.50 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from Delta_Strife

Latest updates

1. Correct Files!

Screwed up the first time.

Latest reviews

Well, I can say without a doubt , that the description of this is wrong. There are no sounds
Great model, great animation. Only issue seems to be that the sound files didn't come with the download.
Great looking tank! The resized version fits really well into my scenario mod. It's a monster of the battlefield. Thanks to everyone who was involved with making this unit.
Great scale, great animation! Lets tank rush begin!
Top Bottom