USnF for VP Custom Civilizations

USnF for VP Custom Civilizations 7

This USnF support file is also re-done!

Because of the changes I made to the main USnF mod, I also need to re-done the whole support files.
The file names are changed to reflect which author of said custom civilization, so it's easier to track which mod does the unit came from.

I also added support for a few more custom civilizations to justify this update:

Also, some minor changes such as:
  • Added 'ART_DEF_UNIT_WW2_INFANTRY_BRITTANY' that uses the same 'ART_DEF_UNIT_INFANTRY_BRITTANY' model. The reason of this is that VP (or base Civ V) is using 'ART_DEF_UNIT_WW2_INFANTRY' for Infantry model instead of the older 'ART_DEF_UNIT_INFANTRY' model. So, in order to make ethnic unit to work, you need the appropriate UnitArtInfo tag with a proper ArtStyle suffix.
This update needs the latest version of USnF, and it doesn't support the older versions!
Adjusted and fixed some stuff:
  • Fixed a bug for Corsica units with RUG and SUG scale.
  • Adjusted some of the units formation and NumMembers to look proper in gameplay.
  • Units that have multiple model variants (such as Scotland's Schiltron, Ainu's Matagi, and Corsica's Macchieri) now have a proper formation and don't look random.
  • Some units use new formation types, so you have to use the updated version of USnF.
Top Bottom