ViSa Expansion Pack 3
ViSa Modpack Team
keldath, mrgenie, TAfirehawk, rockinroger and torin23
Latest Full Version: 3.25
Designed for Warlords 18.104.22.168
Blue Marble Terrain has been added, but can be removed by moving/deleting the ViSa_v3\Assets\BlueMarble3.FPK file.
ViSa has its own Project & Mod Development Forum now!!!
If you currently have ViSa Modpack v2.1 or earlier installed, you DO NOT have to remove it to install ViSa Expansion Pack 3. ViSa Modpack v2.1 can exist with ViSa Expansion Pack 3 without any problems, so the choice is yours if you have some old games or MP to finish, then keep it around.
Previous ViSa v3 will need to be uninstalled....which is easily done via the Start Menu - ViSa Expansion Pack 3 group or via Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel. This is NOT a patch but a full version only release.
This updated version is NOT save game compatible, so please finish your current game before updating.
Please play with language set to English as full translations to any other language are not fully supported at this time.[/INDENT]
ViSa Expansion Pack 3 Installation and Configuration
- This mod is contained in an Automatic Installer, run the EXE and follow the directions. If you downloaded from a site that has a ZIP, please unzip then run the Automatic Installer.
- The mod now has its own icon to run, so when the Installer is complete just run ViSa from the icon.
- The Automatic Installer will clear the cache AND the custom assets directories. So if you have Blue Marble Terrain or some other things in custom assets then you will need to back them up or reinstall after ViSa is installed.
- Please use Add/Remove Programs option in the Windows Control Panel to remove ViSa to clear the registry keys. DO NOT delete the ViSa_v3 directory in the Warlords\Mods folder.
The Modified Special Domestic Advisor is enabled by default, but ViSa has two other options that are set in the INI listed above that is located in the Warlords\Mods\ViSa_v3 directory.
- ViSa Domestic Advisor = Vanilla Domestic Advisor
- ViSa Domestic Advisor = Customizable Domestic Advisor
- ViSa Domestic Advisor = Modified Special Domestic Advisor
Numerous Mod Comps can be turned on/off either at the start of a game or during a game. This allows players to customize their gaming experience and turn off components that slow Civ down in the late game. These are also in the INI listed above.
MAJOR NOTE on Save Games
The MAF Work-Around by Nev creates TWO SAVE GAME FILES, one in the regular save location and another in the NCSaver directory. Both of these files are required to load a save and thus both must be copied/uploaded when giving another player your save game.
Lastly, the NCSaver directory never gets emptied, so it can grow rather large (my two test computers were both near 4GB worth of files in the NCSaver directory) so it is suggested to clean it our periodically.
NCSaver directory is in \My Games\Warlords\Saves\NCSaver
ViSa Expansion Pack 3 Highlights
ViSa Expansion Pack 3 Credits and Thanks
We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.Dismiss Notice
Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.Dismiss Notice
All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.Dismiss Notice
To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.Dismiss Notice
- Dismiss Notice
Attention Modders! Please check out this thread about adding resource and linking discussion thread in our new Resource Manager.Dismiss Notice
Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.Dismiss Notice
ViSa Expansion Pack 3 - Full v3.25 2016-10-05
ViSa Expansion Pack 3 - Full v3.25