Latest Version on Steam
Latest version does not require MOAR.
Adds new Land, Naval and Air units to Civ VI. The aim is to have no era gaps in each unit line. New Air Attack line has been added with 4 types of attack aircraft, a new Heavy Naval Ranged line, a Marine line and a Automatic Gun line (thanks to @Laurana Kanan).
PLEASE NOTE: This version is no longer supported.
Must have MOAR units by @Deliverator.
Now compatible with Rise & Fall expansion.
Now compatible with MOAR Core.
Compatible with MOAR DLC ad-dons.
Compatible with Civ6-YnAMP.
Compatible with R.E.D. for Warfare Expanded.
NOT compatible with Immersive Eras mod.
NOT compatible with Brasil All Units mod.
Upgrade from Aircraft Carrier to Supercarrier at your own risk. Please remove all aircraft from Aircraft Carrier before upgrading or you will loose your planes. I have no fix for this.
Spoiler Land Units :
Spoiler Land Units 2 :
New Land UnitsSpoiler Land Units 3 :
Motorized Infantry (Sd.Kfz 251)
Field Gun (7.7cm Field Gun by snafusmith)
Assault Gun (ISU-152)
Self-proppeled Gun (M109 Paladin by snafusmith)
Heavy Infantry (parts by Deliverator)
Tanks Destroyer (Jagdpanzer IV)
Armoured Cavalry (Armored Car by snafusmith)
Landship Mark V (WW1 Tank from Civ 5)
Howitzer (Heavy Cannon from Civ 5)
Mobile Artillery (Sturmtiger)
Modern Marine (AAV-7A1)
Gunship (Hind-D from Civ 5)
New Air UnitsSpoiler Air Units :
Great War Bomber (Gotha)
Stealth Fighter (Su-57)
Stealth Bomber (B-2)
Great War Ground Attack (Airco DH.4)
Ground Attack (Ju 87 Stuka)
Jet Ground Attack ( A-10)
Stealth Attack (F-35)
New Naval UnitsSpoiler Naval Units :
Corvette (Privateer from Civ5)
Missile Destroyer (Udaloy class)
Supercarrier (Nimitz class from Civ4)
Galleass (from Civ 5)
Armored Cruiser (from Pouakai's The Enlightenment Era Civ 5 mod)
Battlecruiser (Baltimore class by Darnell)
Galleon (from Civ 5)
Ship Of The Line (from Civ 5)
Pre-Dreadnought Battleship (Schleswig-holstein class)
Attack Submarine (Soviet Alfa class)
Bonus Unit Models
Modern Infantry added to Mechainzed Infantry next to existing unit model
Sprut-SD Modern Tank Destroyer added to Modern AT next to existing unit model
Anti-tank Gun has replaced AT Crew and AT Crew has been moved to be part of Motorised Infantry
Leopard 2 - Modern Armor CV for Northern Europe and Mediterranean
LAV-25 - Mechanized Infantry CV for Northern Europe and Mediterranean
Arleigh Burke - Missile Destroyer CV for Northern Europe and Mediterranean
Kuznetzov - Supercarrier CV for Eastern Europe, East Asia and Mughal
Ticonderoga Class - Missile Cruiser CV for Northern Europe and Mediterranean
Kirov Class - Missile Cruiser CV for Eastern Europe, East Asia and Mughal
Redoutable class Ironclad (from Civ 5) - Ironclad CV for Northern Europe and Mediterranean
View attachment 477606
- All Atomic Era and onward Melee, Ranged and Anti-Mounted units are now mechanized/motorised and have a movement of 4.
- Increased air range to 5 for Biplane, 8 for Fighter/P-51 and 10 for Jet Fighter mainly because I thought default ranges were way to small especially for large maps.
- Added a new Ground Attack Class.
- Added 6 new promotions - 4 for ground attack, 2 for bombers & 1 for fighters.
- Moved Destroyer to Radio to be in the same era as the Battleship.
- Moved Caravel to Military Tactics to make room for Corvette.
- Replaced the AT Gun flag & portrait.
- Added Eastern Europe unit cultural group with Russia as its only member.
- Increased Hopolite strength to 27.
- Increased the size of the Ironclad and Missile Cruiser.
- Renamed (French) Marine to Troupe de marine and changed it to replace Naval Infantry instead of Musketman.
- Changed Jong to upgrade to Armored Cruiser.
- Added new promotion class for Heavy Naval Ranged.
Added new promotion class for Marines (special thanks to Magic90).
- Added new promotion class for Automatic Gun (special thanks to Laurana Kanan).
View attachment 477607
View attachment 477608
Unit Upgrade Paths
Melee: Warrior -> Swordsman -> Longswordsman -> Musketman -> Rifleman -> Infantry -> Motorised Infantry -> Mechainized Infantry
Ranged: Slinger -> Archer -> Composite Bowman -> Crossbowman -> Culverin -> Field Cannon -> Field Gun -> Assault Gun -> Self-proppeled Gun
Anti-Mounted: Spearman -> Heavy Infantry -> Pikeman -> Pike & Shot -> Line Infantry -> Anti-tank Artillery -> Tank Destroyer -> Modern AT
Light Cavalry: Rider -> Horseman -> Lancer -> Cavalry -> Armored Cavalry -> Air Cavalry (Helicopter) -> Gunship
Heavy Cavalry: Heavy Chariot -> Armored Horseman -> Knight -> Reiter -> Cuirasser -> Landship -> Tank -> Modern Armor
Fighter: Early Fighter -> Fighter -> Jet Fighter -> Stealth Fighter
Bomber: Early Bomber -> Bomber -> Jet Bomber -> Stealth Bomber
Ground Attack: Early Ground Attack -> Ground Attack -> Jet Ground Attack -> Stealth Ground Attack
Naval Melee: Galley -> Caravel -> Corvette -> Ironclad -> Destroyer -> Missile Destroyer
Naval Ranged: Quadrireme -> Galleass -> Frigate -> Armored Cruiser -> Battlecruiser -> Missile Cruiser
Naval Bombard: Galleon -> Ship Of The Line -> Pre-Dreadnought -> Battleship
Marine: Naval Infantry -> Marine -> Modern Marine
Siege: Catapault -> Trebuchet -> Bombard -> Howitzer -> Artillery -> Mobile Artillery -> Rocket Artillery
Automatic Gun: Gatling -> Machine Gun
Bugs known issues
There is a slight delay with gunship firing rockets and them hitting the target for some reason.
UAV does not have any good animations to use so its works like a helicopter.
Supercarrier has issues with aircraft getting deleted when upgrading from Aircraft Carrier.
Tested Battlecruisers and you only get one instead of two with Venitian arsenal.
Some slight animation tansition errors with the Howitzer.
@Deliverator (recycled some of his parts), @snafusmith (Airco DH.4, Field Gun, Armored Car and SP Gun), @bernie14 (Field gun crew) and @Darnell (Armored Cavalry).
Also thanks to @Tolerant for the Russian text and @HAPPYWORLD for the Chinese text.
1. Unzip the zip file.
2. The Warfare Expanded directory should be copied into your Mods folder (.../Documents/My Games/Sid Meier's Civilization VI/Mods/).
3. Enable Warfare Expanded via the checkbox under Additional Content (should be enabled by default but just in case).
Warfare Expanded (for MOAR) 7.3
Missing Units, Land Units, Air Units, Naval Units