Resource icon

JFD's Rise to Power

Here, you will find links to keep up-to-date with Rise to Power.
These can only be downloaded directly through my Google Drive.

For detailed information, see the JFDModding Wiki.

Because RtP is a very complex mod, you need to follow the Discord link and familiarize yourself with the content, including compatibilities and troubleshooting.

Information

Rise to Power is an overhaul mod that aims to add significant depth to the game, by introducing new mechanics, overhauling base systems, and adding a plethora of world-building aspects.
Information about specific components can be located on the Discord server, the Wiki, or in-game in the Civilopedia or through the added Tutorials.

The mod is provided as is, and it is your responsibility to check the Discord server for troubleshooting methods. If you follow these, and you still run into issues, then you are unlikely to be able to use the mod.

Direct Installation
  • Download from Google Drive.
  • Unzip the contents of this into My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization V\MODS
  • Enable in Mods and click Next.
For more detailed instructions, see Discord.

Troubleshooting

If you encounter issues, it is important that you communicate this clearly so that someone can help you. You will need the following things:
  1. Mod Version.
  2. Mod List (other mods you have active).
  3. Database and/or Lua log files. See here for instructions.

User Settings

Some features can be disabled using the included JFDLC_UserSettings.sql file. This is located at Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\JFD's Rise to Power\JFDLC User Settings

Credits
  • Gazebo: DLL functionalities.
  • Chrisy15: Feedback, Bug-testing, Research, Public Relations.
  • Janboruta: Artwork (Various), Feedback.
  • Sukritact: Artwork (Various), original author of Events & Decisions, Suzereinty.
  • Leugi: Artwork (Various), Graphics (Various).
  • Barathor: Artwork (Various), original author of More Luxuries.
  • JTitan: Graphics (Various).
  • Skaz: Graphics (Resources).
  • Daniel_Empire: Research.
  • Kesler: Research.
  • que: Installer.
  • Reedstilt: Research.
  • TranquilSilence: Feedback, Ladness.
  • Viregel: Research.
Author
JFD
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from JFD

Latest updates

1. Update to v33

Cathedrals now possess the Great Work of Art slot whilst Mandirs possess the Engineer slot...
  2. Update to v32

Fixed various database issues from when disabling Piety or Claims. Fixed an issue whereby...
  3. Update to v30

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2KfUlRX1owlTTFNMkdIUHpLR28/view?usp=sharing Fixed incorrect...
  4. Update to v29

Added the option to hide strategic resources in the Top Panel (this functionality is on the Top...

Latest reviews

Civ V now feels like a complete game. Rise to Power adds the depth and immersion I’ve been searching for. Thanks for this JFD!
The definitive best mod for Civ V with more depth and complexity than an official DLC. I check if a new version of RtP is out almost daily.
Piety is now viable with this mod. Not to mention the add-on that are priceless. Government feature is so awesome.
Top Bottom