Wondrous Goody Huts
Introduces eight new tribal village rewards, including:
- You discover a new natural wonder.
- A random resource in your territory.
- A random unique unit.
- A random improvement in your territory, including those unique to other civilizations.
- A random policy from your current era.
- Your unit has its formation upgraded.
- Your unit receives wilderness training (+1 sight, can see through features).
- A meeting with an unmet city-state.
- Does not replace or change existing tribal village rewards.
- If your reward can't be granted, the mod will default to a random unit.
- Random units, resources, and improvements require you have the prerequisite tech or civic, with the exception of resource improvements.
- Random improvement spawner will not spawn a watchtower, industry, or corporation.
- Enhanced sight lasts until the unit is upgraded.
Reward you find totally preem? Reward that gets your britches bunched? Navigate to the Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\289070\2384120911 folder and open the Sailor_Goodies_Defines.sql file in a text editor. You'll find a code block at the top made for easy editing of each reward's percentage-chance. Don't forget to save.
The current version of Wondrous Goody Huts is v1.35. Current and previous versions can be found on Github.
Wondrous Goody Huts 1.35
Introduces eight wondrous new tribal village rewards.