The WoC Full ModPack VER 1.20
Project & Mod Development Forum
The WoC Team
TAfirehawk, mrgenie, rockinroger, faichele, Fierabras, antarious,
NikNaks, mamba, johny, HG_CassiusA, Dom Pedro II, and Black_Imperator
WoC is not a mod but an extension of the Modular XML Loading Firaxis released with BtS
The WoC goal is to allow the player the choice of mod components from all BtS modders
This is a full modpack of WoC containing all previously released modpacks
The WoC Full Installation and Configuration
WoC Full ver. 1.20
- This mod is contained in an Automatic Installer, run the EXE and follow the directions.
- The default location for the installer to work properly is "Beyond the Sword\Mods".
Big thanks to our beta testers, ahartnett, Lerinor, ruffriders23, ravenone, and Rusty Nail.
Delete all previous installations.
New To WoC 1.20
- Colonization Graphics
- Scrolling Scoreboard "Turn off by hitting the Toggles Scoreboard Display to allow movement of unit to the right"
- Scrolling Civics Screen by Johnny Smith
- Updated Military Screen by The Lopez
- Smiley Faces in Scoreboard
- Revolutions Modpack Merged
- Dales Ranged Bombard
- Pirates Ho Mod by Faichele
- Slavery Mod by Faichele
- Immigrants Mod by Faichele
- Beta Unit Sacrifices Mod by Faichele
- All Previously released WoC 1.0 Modules
- Air Experience Mod by mrgenie
- Military Bases Mod by The Lopez
- Max War Mod by rockinroger
- Beta Restricted Resources
- Numerous others and more in development!
Modules can be turned off by editing the MLF_CIV4ModularLoadingControls.xml with notepad. There are mutiple locations in the respective folders under WoC 1.20/Assets/Modules.Code:change <bLoad>1</bLoad> to <bLoad>0</bLoad>
Patch A fix for City Screen hud located here, http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=11386
World Of Civilization Full Mod Pack 1.20 2016-10-05
World Of Civilization Full Mod Pack 1.20