WW II December 1941

WW II December 1941 1.82

There seemed to be issues with the download or upload. I think i solved it. New zip file seems to be correct.
Small update, savegame compatible.
A lot of changes. Mostly gameplay. I took the unit limit off, so units don't have quantity restrictions. But i made units way more expensive. I hope that makes it harder to defeat the AI. Added some new units.

I did not test it a lot so feedback is welcome. Especially feedback from unit cost and ai coping with that.

Special thanks to bartdanr for help with the 1914 map. You really done a great job with Religons and leaderheads.
And thanks to m1woljtek for brainstorming and testing.
Reactions: bartdanr
New version includes a new June map from 1941. You can play barbarossa as the nazies or hold them off as the soviets. Removed almost all of the commando promotions to make it hard. Unit placement is not the most accurate like december 41. Ai tends to mix it all after a few turns anyway. Estimated strenght and order of battle.
Further some minor changes. Less healing to make it more difficult. You (and the ai can build more city fortresses and anti tank defences.
Communism can sacrifice people just like slavery.
Captured workers can be turned into hammers.
Added ww1 and ww2 unique artillery for Germany.
Changes 1.63:

Removed Blitzkrieg National wonder. All training camps have to be built seperatly
Some techs increase naval speed
Fixed some units and unit arts
Radio and GPS promotion +10% strenght
Sniper cannot pilage
More default attack subs and supercarriers
Drafting costs only 1 anger
Stug stronger and some anti tank strenght
Healing units heal slower, speed reduced, cannot have blitzkrieg promotion
New update 1.62:
Clean install, erase the previous versions and then install 1.62. Not savegame compatible!

Reduced costs for M4, T34
Tiger speed to 1, due to break downs
Ministeries added
1939 map, made some changes, small expedtionary force, city fortifications in soviet union, harder for germany to conquer, i hope
Promotion battelfield Radio, and GPS
Modern healing unit
Healing units vehicle speed -1, attacking is a bit more difficult
Seawolf and russian sub class added
A small update with some added units and minor bug fixes. With help from Oliwan!

added stryker apc
t90
fixed car and consumer goods factories
military police animations fixed
fixed free jet promotions. They had the wrong radar promotions
apc's corrected strenght and gave them pinch(infantry), ambush(armor) and engineer brigade (amphibious ) promotion.
usa modern inf. added
New update ready!
New 1960 map
Some new units : Special Forces, Avro Vulcan, Type99 (Special Thanks to Oliwan)
Fighter and Jet fighter (also Bomber) difference. Fighter can no longer be upgraded to Jet fighter. Jet fighters are a new unitcombat class
Jet Fighters and Bombers have a new promotion tree
Delete older version
Top Bottom