Resource icon

WW2 European Theatre mod. v2.2 2016-10-05

<<<NOTICE!!! It has been brought to my attention that when loading the game as allies, russians or france, there is a bug regarding unhappiness that screws that player. The solution seems to be to load the mod, start a game, exit to main menu and start the scenario again. I don't know why this fixes it but it does. sorry for the inconvenience.>>>

This is the newest version of my WW2 mod, with fixes to water tiles and buildings. as well as fix for the KV-1 bug
To run this mod, just download the .zip, uncompress, and place the folder called WW2.2 into your Mods folder, and in the single player menu choose Scenario, and it is called Europe.
If you've downloaded version 1.0, 2.0, 2.1 just get rid of it.

Playable Civs: Germany, Allies, Russia, France, Spain, Turkey, Neutrals(Scandinavia, Amsterdam, Balkans, Saudi Arabia, Ireland)

<<<<THIS MOD IS FOR WARLORDS V 2.13 AND HAS ONLY BEEN TESTED ON MAC OSX>>> If there is a problem with PC compatibility (the map file specifically) please let me know so i can try to fix it.

>>>Credits:
>Snafusmith: Bismark, Centurion, Light Tank, Medium Tank, Spitfire, T-34, Waffen SS
>GeneralMatt: British Infantry, HMS Hood
>Mozza: SAS
>Asioasioasio: Cromwell, KV1, Taliban, Me262, Mk VI Crusader, Maus Tank, T-26
>sharick: Flak 88, Tiger, V2
>Bernie14: French MG
>nautil: Heinkel
>dutchking: I-16
>danrell: German Infantry
>Swarog: Russian Infantry

>kodzi: POW camp
>Splinter13: Tank Factory

V1.0 taken down after 47 downloads March 08