1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

WW2/PTW Special Unit/Tech Icons 2016-10-05

WW2/PTW Special Unit/Tech Icons

1. ShadowOfDeath
    Some missing units civ-pedia icons from PTW, like American Anti-tank, German Anti-Tank, German Flamethrower/Combat Engineer, Mountain Infantry (gebirgsjager-style), made by myself of pictures from different sources.

They can be used as a specyfic Technology Icons, depicting some of the weapon technologies or unit tactics.

PREVIEWS HERE!!!

There are also some more, addition icons, made for my scenarios, like:
    - Civ2-stylised artillery icon, cut'n'shopped out from Wyrmshadow's Berlin Buster unit file
    - alternative icon for Divine Wind Tech, representing not Japanese suisiders but theyre Gerry counterparts from Luftwaffe Sondercommando (although thery were not technically suicide unit ;) )
    - Brit's tankbusters with PIAT
    - armoured trains (for alternative coverage of MagLev battletrain Icon, if you are using this unit in Industrial/Modern ages scenario)

Be aware: I do not create the oryginal pictures, I only photoshopped them with some graphic mojo so they can fit into Civ-pedia style - I do not own copyrights so it is only for non commercial, private use with some Civ3 mods (the flamer and all tankbusters cames from Company of Heroes videogame, alt-flamer is from Wolfenstein series and Armored Train from Commandos 3)

Images

1. preview_3Sq.png