YnAMP - Yet (not) Another Maps Pack

YnAMP - Yet (not) Another Maps Pack Civ6

Features:
  • Enormous (128x80 = civ5 huge), Giant (180x94) and Ludicrous (200x100) map sizes for all map scripts
  • Allows to set game with 63 Civilizations on the advanced setup screen
  • Giant Earth : a conversion of Genghis Kai's GEM (Hormigas version)
  • Play Europe Again : a conversion of NiRv4n4's Europe (Hormigas version)
  • Greatest Earth Map : a conversion of djvandyke's map with large upscale of some regions
  • Terra Map : a script producing a map with a "New World" and "Old World"
  • City Map (True location corresponding city names) for Play Europe Again (W.I.P.)
  • Culturally Linked Start Locations for all maps
  • True Starting Locations for the Real World maps
Add-Ons:

WARNING :

Since the summer 2017 patch the Largest Earth can't be loaded at full size.

Since the Gathering Storm release patch, map sizes larger than "Enormous" will crash in late game (this also affect R&F and vanilla civ6)

For all size above "Enormous", I'd suggest to lower the textures size in the video option and remove leaders animation as the game use almost all the 6GB of VRAM of my GPU.

Minimal configuration for the Ludicrous size:
- 8GB Ram
- a graphic card with more than 4GB of VRAM

Still the mod was not released blindly, the Ludicrous size has been tested on a 500 turns game in autoplay with 32 civs without crash on my computer (CPU : i7 4770K, RAM: 16GB, GPU : GTX 980 ti)

Some data from this test (ludicrous, continent, standard time, barbarians ON, 32 civs):
- total time to reach turn 240 : 03h30, 1 turn takes ~2mn at this point
- total time to reach turn 475 : 14h30, 1 turn takes ~4mn at this point

Installation :
known issues & known bugs:
  • See this thread (read it before reporting bugs please !)
Bug reports

Screens
Spoiler :

@rock_and_ride (City Map for Play Europe Again)
@brick623 (City Map for Play Europe Again)
@tomaltachpaulson (City Map for Play Europe Again)
@guidemwit (City Map for Giant Earth)
@wevertonj(City Map for Latin America on G.E.M., Brasilian translation)

@Genghis_Kai (G.E.M. for civ4)
@NiRv4n4 (Europe for Civ4 )
@Hormigas (G.E.M. and Europe for Civ5, TSL for Greatest Earth, cliffs mapping)
@djvandyke (Greatest Earth Map)
@justinsy (Poland DLC)
@ulsterbrit (Vikings DLC)
@civcrashed (conversion table for civ5/civ6 resources, TSL table)
@Fakoleon (TSL table)
@Horem (TSL table)
@Imij (Japan extension on Giant Earth)
and @everyone for testing, commenting, suggesting, ...
Author
SeelingCat
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.75 star(s) 55 ratings

More resources from SeelingCat

Latest updates

1. GitHub link

GitHub link
  2. Moved to external download site

Now link to GitHub as I don't have time to maintain 3 separate upload.
  3. Beta 7.3.4

allows external mods to set Starting Location Resources allows units placement on start using...
  4. Beta 6.3 - Rise and Fall

- add TSL for the new Civilizations from Rise&Fall thanks to tomaltachpaulson - include Dieter...
  5. Beta 6.2

compatibility : do not fail to update map sizes when another mod set new sizes using the same...
  6. Indonesia and Khmer TSL

- add TSL for Indonesia and Khmer on the Giant and Greatest Earth maps - add support for...
  7. Beta .6 : Terra Map

Add a Terra Map script Add some new map size at 2:1 ratio, which is better for a Terra Map...
  8. Beta .5

- add Nubia TSL thanks to tomaltachpaulson
  9. Beta .4

add compatibility with Maritime CS add code to allow custom natural wonders to be placed on real...
  10. Beta .3.1

bugfix : don't remove resources that were correctly placed on the map when using the import...

Latest reviews

I tested Greatest Earth Map only and the following mods are incompatible:
AgrevExp2.7.3
Republic of Pirates (kingchris20)
Two Units per Tile
Thank you! I was hoping to upgrade to test with this new patch
Не работает с версией 229 - мартовским патчем, где исправлены многие полезные ошибки. Плюс вылетает игра при старту карты - Большая Земля. Исправьте это.
SeelingCat
SeelingCat
works fine on 229, problems on your side, if you want help post a bug report with your logs here : https://forums.civfanatics.com/forums/bug-reports.574/
Excellent! Goes to a regular game, but not an addition. Flies out immediately if I go to the map.
This mod is great. Makes the game last longer
This is by far one of the best mods for Civ VI. If you like games that are epic in scope this is definitely for you.
Best maps around for someone who likes to go city-mad on a large scale.
Not only are most maps of a rather generous size, they're all beautyfully done, too.
Very good job ! i play beta 4 fine ! is it possible to have in this mod a intermediate earth map like greatest earth map, but in 128x80, because i can't play the giant map with my computer i5 nvidia 940m 2 Go ! Tank's a lot for this great addon i played in civ 5 and now civ 6 !
Worked perfectly for me, great job! They should just hire you already Gedemon. @Uncle Sam14: If you cannot right-click to dismiss the notification (to access end turn), then you might need to start over with 22 civs, or select a Pantheon earlier in the game if over 22 civs. I think the game was only designed for 20 civs per map originally.
Playing Giant Earth with 24 Civs and 48 City States, everything running smoothly until I was given the option to found a Pantheon, and since my faith was very low I got this on turn 189 and all the 22 Pantheons were already taken, I can't choose any Pantheon now, and I can't End my turn, so I'm stuck. Any suggestions?
Top Bottom