YnAMP - Yet (not) Another Maps Pack

YnAMP - Yet (not) Another Maps Pack Civ6

pack is great, but since yesterday winter update you cant play new civ Poland Jadwiga on Giant map (game doesnt start), please repair it
The mod is great, but with the Largest Earth map type(and when I play as Trajan, though I assume it applies to all other civilizations),all of the leaders are shown with a shadow of their bodies visible. Is there anyway to fix this problem? Here's a picture: http://donuts.neocities.org/newpage.html
Good mod, but when I try to open Trajan diplomation tab game crashes. I play as Germany on the biggest map.
i really love it. however, i got a problem in the europe map. when meet with scythians, i am not able to see map anymore. i can just see the edge of the east of the map. idk if this depend on resolution or if it is a bug...
Hi. Any ideas why I played in every map but it wasn't true start location? For example I played as Russia but I started in the place of Rome's, and all other civs' starting locations are all randomized (but in another civ's starting location) Thanks a lot!!
I used version alpha 12, I'm experiencing crashing when i end turn 97, i'm using the giant map size on greatest earth map, abundant resources, playing as england, min 2 tile city distance, deactivated the civilization resources, and no turn limit. It seems that the crash start when it's the roman's turn. I've started roughly 4 games already, all of them eventually crashed too. usually around 80+ turns. Farthest I've reached is 120 i believe. I've moved the mod files to the steam folder instead of the documents folder but no dice.

The mod is fantastic, it's just that I can't finish any games :<. Any help?
I've been playing a long game 488 turns, and believe it or not I haven't went to war with any other civ until recently, when I finally did, the game crashes every time I capture a city, It would've been better if I found out about that bug earlier, before investing a week into this game. However, everything else works perfectly, I even switched between version .10 to .11 with the same save without a problem, just had some city sates disappearing :D
It would be great if this bug can be fixed in a future version and works with my save file. YnAMP is awesom ever since civ5
SeelingCat
SeelingCat
Crashes on city capture in late game have been reported in the base game, as much as I would like to have access to the base code, well, I don't, so it's not something I or this mod can fix, you'll have to wait for the next civ6 patch I'm afraid :)
Problem with the "Giant Earth" Map is, that the map size seems to fit for Civilization 5 but is in parts too small for Civilization 6 and all the districts. Especially Spain is no fun to play or Rome or England. There is not enough space for the cities and the extend of the city blocks the founding of cities often where I need one. Especially the AI has problems with that and sends settlers everywhere around. "Play Europe Again" is much better but you cannot play the whole world, sadly.

I encountered Warsaw to have a medieval palace in the ancient era. The buildings of the city do not fit to the ethnicity. The new city-states lack of a heraldry.
Always loved the YNAEMP mods for Civ! This one will be great, just wanted to report a bug. The 'Greatest Earth Map' seems to crash consistently around turn 150 regardless of how many Civs are in the game. Is it possible I'm doing something wrong?
There is an awful bug (crash) which doesn' allow me to capture any city and it has to be related to the new patch, so I'm looking forward for the next version as I enjoy it a lot
This is perhaps the best mod currently for Civ VI. A must have for anyone who wants LARGE, LONG GAMES. Top notch all the way!
Having problem playing this online with a friend, he disconnects or crash a lot, any ideas?
SeelingCat
SeelingCat
There have been some report of crashes since the last patch for civ6, investigating...
Greatly Improves quality of gameplay. Recommended for everyone. A must have mod!
Love it :D
Good job everything is working but i don't find to set more than 10civ. Where is the option ?
SeelingCat
SeelingCat
Set any size before selecting a map.
When I play this mode under the epic speed, with more than 10 civs on a Earth Map, I begins to really enjoy the leader agendas mechanic in Civ 6. And the behavior of the diplomacy AI appears to make sense for me. A good and classic Civilization experience!
I completely understand that this is a work-in-progress, which is the only reason I have not given it the full 5 stars. It should have been included in the development of the game.

I have enjoyed playing as Greece, although I was surprised to find I was only leading some of the Greeks from Athens, while Gorgo was leading another Greek civilization from Sparta.

My first disappointment has finally come in the year 800 AD, when I have realized I can only locate two inaccessible sources of niter in the world, thus thwarting my plans for world domination through vastly superior firepower.
Giant size doesn't work. It crashes game almost immediately. Its not an issue of computing power because Enormous and Ludicrous both load so it's specific to Giant. Running on max or minimum graphics doesn't make a difference.
Your punctuality mixed with your eye for map design make a top notch release. Safe to say that for as long as I'll be playing Civilization VI, I'll be updating this mod!
There are bugs to be squashed, but this is already doing things right in so many ways. I just love it. :)
Top Bottom