- Enormous (128x80 = civ5 huge), Giant (180x94) and Ludicrous (200x100) map sizes for all map scripts
- Allows to set game with 63 Civilizations on the advanced setup screen
- Giant Earth : a conversion of Genghis Kai's GEM (Hormigas version)
- Play Europe Again : a conversion of NiRv4n4's Europe (Hormigas version)
- Greatest Earth Map : a conversion of djvandyke's map with large upscale of some regions
- Terra Map : a script producing a map with a "New World" and "Old World"
- City Map (True location corresponding city names) for Play Europe Again (W.I.P.)
- Culturally Linked Start Locations for all maps
- True Starting Locations for the Real World maps
Still the mod was not released blindly, the Ludicrous size has been tested on a 500 turns game in autoplay with 32 civs without crash on my computer (CPU : i7 4770K, RAM: 16GB, GPU : GTX 980 ti)
Some data from this test (ludicrous, continent, standard time, barbarians ON, 32 civs):
- total time to reach turn 240 : 03h30, 1 turn takes ~2mn at this point
- total time to reach turn 475 : 14h30, 1 turn takes ~4mn at this point
known issues & known bugs:
- Follow the link to GitHub
- Click "Clone or download" then "Download Zip"
- Unzip it to "..\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization VI\Mods"
- It should create a folder named "Yet (not) Another Maps Pack"
- Go in "Additional Content" and activate only the components you want to use by checking the box near "Activate Mod" then click "Back" and launch a game (from the Advanced Setup Screen to have access to all options)
- See first post in the discussion section
- The latest version is always on GitHub : https://github.com/Gedemon/Civ6-YnAMP
@rock_and_ride (City Map for Play Europe Again)
@brick623 (City Map for Play Europe Again)
@tomaltachpaulson (City Map for Play Europe Again)
@guidemwit (City Map for Giant Earth)
@wevertonj(City Map for Latin America on G.E.M., Brasilian translation)
@Genghis_Kai (G.E.M. for civ4)
@NiRv4n4 (Europe for Civ4 )
@Hormigas (G.E.M. and Europe for Civ5, TSL for Greatest Earth, cliffs mapping)
@djvandyke (Greatest Earth Map)
@justinsy (Poland DLC)
@ulsterbrit (Vikings DLC)
@civcrashed (conversion table for civ5/civ6 resources, TSL table)
@Fakoleon (TSL table)
@Horem (TSL table)
@Imij (Japan extension on Giant Earth)
and @everyone for testing, commenting, suggesting, ...
YnAMP - Yet (not) Another Maps Pack civ6
A compilation of maps and script with culturally linked start location or TSL