- How many cities did you settle? Settled 5. Built 3 settlers, captured 1 each from Japan and Maori.
- What did you prioritize for...
No right or wrong way to play this game.
Hope you don't mind if I just focus on this question. There are no must-have wonders. However, some do make it much easier/faster to win a certain...
Looking forward to your games @Eyswein
If you can conquer one early enough, you’re set. The purpose of the encampment is to run encampment training projects until you get a...
Two campuses then a discounted encampment is a pretty solid way to start off a dom game.
T141 religious defeat.
This game featured many curse words. I was super stoked to get my first sub-100 domination victory. Took out Korea...
T211 SV - *Not valid since I restarted after 50 turns (frustrated with the barbs!). Still thought it was a good run though.
- How many cities did...
Props to @DanQuayle. You, sir, are a magician.
- How many cities did you settle, or capture?
Settled 10. Two were from captured...
Levied city-state units are set to return to city-state at the end off the turn (levy is ending).
These same levied...
Alternating new/old, like @DanQuayle suggested, sounds good.
- How many cities did you settle or capture? settled 13, flipped 1, captured 0.
- What did you prioritize for research and policies? my...
@Fluphen Azine have you gone under 200 turns on Immortal yet? I found that once I did it on Immortal it took only a few adjustments to do it on Deity.
- Where did you settle your cities? (see screenshot)
- What did you research and which policies did you choose and why? Techs: astrology...
This 6otM looks great. Will be my first time attempting a Diplo victory. Love the special restriction. Thank you for putting this together.
When making an amphibious attack from a lake the combat strength of the attacker is not showing up correctly. It seems to be displaying the...
Policy card say "+50% production toward Industrial and earlier..."
The buff is applied to producing Modern era melee,...
I was able to get the same relic start as @Victoria if you want to give it a shot. Save attached.
Separate names with a comma.