Reload game, whip city where religion was founded. Make sure city that you decided to found it is largest (capitol not count)
Also try to spread...
Joao - King of REX. Coward & backstabber. Due to his REX & moderate unit-prob. Very good neighbor if you are military strong. Clever diplomat....
Yes but they have stupid use of them.
Stack of Privateers is awesome against civs without Frigates.
I have some questions about this awesome unit
1. Do Privateers included in your military power ratio.
2. Do attacking with a Privateer increases...
Sushi's Sid is population monster. I guess Cereaal mills is too much to use without Enviromentalism.
Also - if you are late warmonger-razer-rexer...
Charlemagne & Joao REX the same, but Joao settles smart (no cities on Corn or Gold) & as Exp he has more ability to make them useful before...
Exp can already whip Granaries at population of 2.
This means that city grows MUCH earlier to make sense of building Settler there.
You need population lvl 3 to make a colony.
Honestly city without at least 1 food resourse is wasting hammers (until sushi/mills of course)
I've noticed that AI ignore Priesthood if someone started Oracle. Though they don't ignore Oracle if already Priesthood teched.
As with mids -...
What leader music makes you nervous the most.
As for me
1. GK, he knows how is smart psycho & rexer & pillager. Very hard to befriend
Astronomy as Joao while teching Lib. Especially awesome for Portugal.
Starting position cant have in its FC:
1. Desert tile without Flood Plains (workable or not)
2. More that 8 flood plains
4. Tundra & Ice...
1. Food Potential is vital (before Medicine)
2. Seafood (Sushi is awesome)
3. Strategic resourse
4. Strategic position - for example hill tile...
1. Some bastard finished it previous turn
2. Some of your prequisite buldings (Lighthouse, Library or Forge) burned in a random event
How usually do you build Wealth & where?
Often I over-REX early - such situation is rule to build Currency as soon as possible.
After Currency I...
I voted Joao. Expansive+Imperialistic+Carrack make him a monster on larger maps with high number of distant lands (Archipelago, Terra)
Emperor Alexander saled Alaska because Russian Empire become bankrupt:
1. To high maintanance :)
2. Russian squires always was a backbone of...
I guess there must be a least of AI that win & losers)
i would settle 1 nile island if it is
1. Moai city
2. Has lots of seafood (Sid's Sushi is awesome)
In fact such cities become very powerful when...
Most AIs dislike Priesthood while Masonry is relatively cheap
Separate names with a comma.