- President Alexandros Papanastasiou, in his State of the Nation Address before Parliament
"Gentlemen, it is with great honor that I...
Short Name: Rhodes
Full Name: Republic of Rhodes
Capital: Rhodes (City)
Color: Brownish red
1) Expand social benefits for low-earners.
2) Construct new schools.
1. Invest in high-tech research and offer tax cuts to high-tech start-ups.
2. Offer Sri-Lanka to join India as a federal state, mentioning...
1. Invest in better internet.
2. Implement a UBI program (of 100$ per month)
India is willing to allow non-military Ethiopian vessels through, but not military vessels.
1. Increase funding for the police. Most of the funding shall go towards updating equipment and enhancing the training of police officers....
Bhrigu Mallaya, Prime Minister of India and Chairman of the center-right Democratic Party, spoke before parliament in the annual State of...
Bhrigu Mallaya, Prime Minister of India and Chairman of the center-right Democratic Party, gave a speech before parliament:
OOC: Can I see that I absolutely love King Qiaozhi. :yup::salute::w00t:
All high-schools will now teach lessons in business management and...
1. Accept Heavenly Kingdom's offer.
2. Cut red tape to make India a more investment friendly place.
1. Invest in the Indian NHS, both in infrastructure and in increased medical personnel.
2. Offer a 10% corporate flat tax incentive (instead of...
Accept a trade agreement with the High Kingdom.
Invest in large scale infrastructure projects, mainly high-speed trains.
Will be sending orders today.
Republic of India
C - Capital
M - Major City
S - Supply Center
AR - Army
N - Navy
AW - Air Wing
EP - 20%
Education - 20%...
Can I still join?
We accept your offer of peace. May our two nations never fight again and may we become friends from now on.
Joining as Nusantara.
Can I still join? Is there any playable nation to join after the next update?
Can I join the game? If yes, should I do it now or wait until the next turn? Also, can I create a new state or I can only take over an NPC state?
Separate names with a comma.