Thank you for clarifying...so is it STEAM or Asphyr we need to update their patch?
Never had a problem before but now, it is not opening in full screen.
I went game options>graphics>full screen but each time I do, when I hit...
OK, so if produced 66% of a wonder (let's say it was 1000 hammers).....those 1000 hammers carry over.
So I could choose to build a trader (1 turn)...
1. When offered a chance to recruit a great person:
A. If I pass, what happens to those points? Do they carry over to any next great person, or...
Why would you get a discount?
Thanks. So it doesn’t matter if the adjacent district is owned by another city or Civ, I still get the bonus as do all cities and cubs?
So just want to clear up some things on adjacency.
1) You get a +1 to any district if it is adjacent to ANY other district?
-If I place...
That almost makes diplomatic victory unduly burdensome.
Basically, your thoughts. Is this winnable?
1) But how do you know how many votes you need to pass?
Like if I know the final tally will =25, then I know I need 13 votes to pass....how do I...
I can send a screenshot if needed, but basically:
-Playing as Canada, small map, 8 cis, quick, on turn 230 of 330
-Want to win diplomatically,...
Ok, but how do I know how many points I need to spend to get something passed?
I don’t want to under or over pay.
So when I’m deciding to vote:
1. How do I know how many points are out there? This determines how much I need to spend. Like do I need to vote...
1. How can I tell if a city a Civ has was originally a city state or another Civ? This way I can liberate? Civ 5 you saw the puppet...
R and F section?
What's the best way to ensure you get a golden era?
Ahh that sucks, that's the only way to buy builders :(.
Wow. So ONLY in a Golden Age that starts before 1000 AD can you do this?
Separate names with a comma.