Now everything is OK. I guess it was a temporary problem at Epic.
Today I have got into this situation:
- Civ6 is installed locally and may be run by LaunchPad.exe
- if I run Epic Games launcher, Civ6 is not...
I disagree with some statements published here: City Combat
(I tested with an updated vanilla Civ in september 2020. I am new to Civ6, so I cannot...
Effect of ranged promotions vs cities:
I attacked a city with these two Archers:
- Volley (+5 ranged strength vs land units)
- Arrow Storm (+7...
4) A barb horse just attacked my warrior with a battlecry p n. It looks the warrior got +10 HP afterwards. Why?
(vanilla Civ6 from Epic, updated...
1) Oh, the scythe is not on the left side with the bulldozer and other specific icons related to the builder, but on the upper bar among the...
I am playing my 1st (vanilla) Civ6 game, and I have these questions:
1) I wasn't able to harvest (I mean the action that removes the resource...
In case anybody is willing to recreate GL#1 of Apolyton, contact Martin Guhmann here.
(GL#1 contains some famous old threads from Apolyton, maybe...
The text of Paul's OCC strategy guide is here.
(the original is not available)
My gaming spirit moved to this location, and I visit Civ2 only if I get a subscription reminder. :o
It is not possible, since it is not a single file.
Open .7z with this: http://www.7-zip.org/
I uploaded ICS to "GOTM Techniques, Cheats, Rules & Discussion Thread" now.
By a request, I am sending the DaveV's ICS strategy:
The link I sent 3 posts above works for me...
GOTM Techniques, Cheats, Rules & Discussion Thread
It's from my HDD:
(This post is not important)
It is not possible.
:) When i made it it was possible to edit existing attachment but it was impossible to add...
Magic_gorter, you sent a link to the archive thread - its only asset is its last post links to the newer thread.
Anyway i corrected my last link now.
Separate names with a comma.