Oh, that's great! I must have missed them while skimming through the city names.
With Gathering Storm arriving in a couple weeks, I'm curious to know if anyone's planning on adding some Inca/Mapuche specific names for South...
Latest update fixed some historical inaccuracies regarding the colony of La Plata. It's now renamed "Spanish Peru" and looks like this in the...
- Mexico starts at war with Maya in 1650 (Hastening their decline)
- Renamed La Plata to Peru, removed the city of La Plata entirely, and added...
I've finished updating North American cities for the new Rise and Fall civs. Most notably I've added alternative indigenous names for almost every...
I'm one of the guys who helped add corresponding city names to North America on the GEM. I've been working towards adding civ-specific...
- Minor typo fix. New Spain is no longer pleased with New France in 1750 despite being at war.
- Reduced the number of cities possessed by the Arawak in 1650 and 1750
- Updated player opinions across all scenarios.
- Changed the city name in the Bahamas to Nassau in 1750.
Edited some physical geography for better accuracy.
Made Connecticut river navigable
Fixed a bug with New France in 1650 and 1750 where Gaspe would start with a negative amount of tools.
I updated the map to make major rivers more navigable and edit some start positions for secondary team members. Here are some screenshot examples:
- Made major rivers more navigable, most notably the Hudson, Delaware, and Susquehanna.
- Changed player starts. Most notably, England's second...
Canada and Thirteen Colonies could see part of Hudson Bay at the start of the 1500 scenario. This update fixes that.
Re-post of last update.
Made Cherokee start at war with France in 1750.
Made Iroquois start at war with France in 1750
Renamed the empire that the king of Spain/Russia/Portugal rules.
Some screenshots of the 1750 start scenario:
Separate names with a comma.