Thx! It works!
1700 AD and 3000BC work well. Can't read 600 AD
Can't launch 600AD scenario :(
Up! How to win for Turkey7
First&second Mongol UHV it's easy. But i collaps in every game (overexpansion in15 century, stability - 20-30, lol). What am I doing...
Doesn't help :(
Yeap. Big pink cross.
Have same problem :(
OK. I think I understand. Sailing=>calendar=>alphabet, and discovery philosophy by GS :)
GP give divine right. GS - philosophy (if u don't know it - u get alphabet)
Can't comlete 1rst UHV on Khmer. I do not have time to learn philosophy. Even if you have time, you do not have time to build Wat Preah Pisnulok....
Сhange civic on friendly civilization by spy.
P.S. Last time I did it in version 1.10
1) Construct the initial 4 cities.
2) In all cities except Moscow is building workers. In Moscow is building a scout.
3) We send scouts to Asia...
Is it possible to remove the visibility of resources at the found city on them? I hate when the middle of the city are walking a cow or horse....
Hmm, this only happens when you change the name of the leader.
After last update (937) all games on 600 A.D. are crashed while starting.
Some ideas for Poland?
Terms and conditions:
1) The level of difficulty - monarch or higher.
2) The game speed - marathon or epic.
How about borrowing from SMAC?
1) Mobile in open. All horse units (including tanks) get + 25% to attack on plains\grassland. -25% To attack the...
Why workshops don't change? In 1.11 they may see like small factory's in the industrial age.
TT :\ Sry it's all blue marble
Actually the question: what combination of Civic and improvements in different civilizations are you using? (and in 3000BC\600AD\1700AD).
Separate names with a comma.